Going To the Park (Chapter 4)

Fleetway was extremely bored, so he decided to go up to Exe's room- and ask if he wanted to go to the park!

Exe saw the hedgehog entering his room and just stared, waiting for him to say something.

Exe decided to break the silence.

Exe: "What!?"
Fleetway:"Uhm, Wanna go to the park?.."
Exe:"Oh, yea sure, thats all you had to say.
Fleetway:''Thought this was a staring contest for a second"

Exe chuckled, and kicked fleetway out of his room so that he could get dressed.
Exe didnt really know what to wear so he just grabbed a hoodie and some sweat pants.

Fleetway on the other hand he was particularly better dressed, but not by alot. He had on jeans, a jacket that looks like you would wear it to go biking, A white T-Shirt,And some Eye-Liner.

Exe headed down stairs while waiting for him.
When Fleetway came out Exe just pretended like he wasn't attractive.
Meanwhile Exe's mind was like: Daddy?
(Typing that made me cringe, but i didnt know what to say)
While Exe and fleetway were walking to the park, they saw this stray cat with its kittens, people were harassing it and the cat attacked and hissed.

Exe chased the people away and put his hand out for the cat to smell, atfirst the cat was afraid and still hissing.

Exe:"Fleetz, can we take this one home pweaseee!"
Fleetway:"...., Fine"
Exe:"Yay!"

Exe ran and hugged fleetway, since fleetway isnt really normalized with hugs, he was shocked.

END OF CHAPTER 4!, THE ONLY EXCUSE I HAVE FOR 270 WORDS IS THAT IM LAZY!