Relaxing With Fleetway (Chapter 13)

Exe would stretch and yawn, as he would groan and get out of bed. He would stumble his way to the bathroom and look at himself in the mirror. He groaned and rubbed his tired eyes some more before thinking about last night. Surprisingly he was in his house? He swore he fell asleep in a room at his friends' house. He made breakfast for himself, as he carefully sat on the chair. (Not wanting to yk, hurt his ass) He carefully went back to check on the other, luckily, Fleetway was still asleep, so Exe wouldnt have to make breakfast for him. Exe  put his plate away, and carefully crawled back into bed, not awakening Fleetway. Few hours had past, as Exe woke up to some fast food kinda smell? He would walk down stairs greeting Fleetway, n seeing him with some KFC (Thats the first fast food i thought of 😃✓).  Exe was kinda pissed that Fleetway didnt buy some for him aswell, but he decided to not tell him as he felt like that would be rude. He made some food for himself and went back upstairs to eat. (Cuz he knew Fleetway finna ask for some) Exe came back down stairs soon after and washed up his plate. He'd sit next to Fleetway and wrap his arms around him. Fleetway looked at him curiously, and kinda smirked.

Fleetway: "What, want attention?"
Exe: "Yeah."

Fleetway wrap his arms around the other and cuddled with him. Exe would kiss Fleetway all over his face as his tail wagged happily. The two would  stop cuddling after awhile. Fleetway would turn on a movie and get some junk food, enough for the both of them. They would huddle close together again as they watched the movie.

End of chapter im getting bored :D