Fake Apology (Chapter 10)

The Next day, Exe woke up Making himself some waffles for breakfast, making Fleetway some while he's at it.
Fleetway woke up soon after, rubbing his eyes, and walking to the kitchen where he would happily greet the other.

The waffles would soon finish and would be served by Exe. The two sat down by the counter and started eating, Exe generally preferred his waffles with melted chocolate. When the two finished their breakfast, they both just stared at eachother awkwardly as they both had nothing to say. But at last...There was a knock at the door breaking the silence. Exe walked to the door opening it, behind the door stood Scourge.

Exe: "What are you doing here..."
Scourge: "Uhm...I came for an apology for what i did to you."
Exe: "Its okay...I suppose.."
Scourge: "May I come in..?"
Exe: "Ill have to ask Fleetway.."

Exe shut the door gently, walking back to Fleetway telling him the question that scourge had asked. Fleetway went to the door, Not sure, if he should trust Scourge at this point in time.

Fleetway: "Hello, Scourge..."
Scourge: ''O-Oh, Hello.."
Fleetway: "About the question you asked, Yes you may come inside but if you step an inch close to Exe ill crush your fucking skull, got it..?"
Scourge: "Y-yep, got it.."

Scourge stepped inside, getting to know his surroundings he went up stairs looking at all the rooms, Eventually, he got to Exe's room.

Scourge: "Oh...Hey.."
Exe: "Get the fuck out...Now.."
Scourge: "Alright, Alright, im leaving..Short tempered much.."

Scourge left Exe to be by himself, going back downstairs to make himself at home, he jumped on the couch, resting his head on a pillow and eventually falling asleep.

Exe trotted down stairs soon after grabbing himself some takis and Hot cheetoz, Since he was a Spicy food lover. He glanced at Scourge but, went back to what he was doing, then went back to his  hiding hole.

By the time scourge woke up it was maybe 3-4 in the evening, he still wasnt hungry surprisingly. He got up heading to the backyard, Soon after he got bored, and headed up to Exe's room again. He apologized to him again and again until Exe got annoyed and let him stay in the room with him.. Little did Exe know that this was all a trick, and Scourge had something michevious up his sleeve..

406 WORDS IN TOTAL THIS IS LIKE A CLIFF HANGER, FIND OUT WJAT SCOURGE DOES NEXT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.