Game Night! (Chapter 7)

WARNING: Words in this chapter not made for lil kidz, (mainly towards the end)

Exe woke up, at the time it was like maybe around 4 or 5 ,Exe just decided to wake up this early, since he couldnt go back to sleep. He remembered Fleetway's sickness, and went to his room seeing if he was awake. Turns out, Fleetway was already awake.

Exe: ''hey hun..feelin any better..?"
Fleetway: "Eh..A little, not feeling so hot as i was yesterday.."

Fleetway was kinda happy that he had someone that cared if he was sick or not..

Exe touched his head, feeling for any heat,  Fleetway was right, there wasnt much heat but it was still fever-temperature.

Exe: "I dont think you have to get the medicine, only if it gets worse..but you seem to be getting better.."

Fleetway nodded in agreement, He looked at the hedgehog sitting at his bedside and smiled happily..

Eventually, the two left the room to go get some breakfast, they both did t know what to eat, so they did rock paper scissors to decide if they should get McDonald's or pancakes. If its a tie, they get panckes.. if someones wins they both get McDonald's.  And luckily, it wasnt a tie so they got to have ✨ McDonald's ✨ For breakFast.

Some hours pass and the two were just siting in silence since they did everything they wanted to do together. It was currently 6:21 Pm.

Exe; "So uhh, What now"
Fleetway: "We can just..OH- you wanna do a game night?"
Exe: "I didnt even think of that but sure"
Fleetway; "What game?"
Exe: "I don't know, what games you got?"
Fleetway: "COD, Mortal combat..Fornite..A game i never played..Mincraft.. Injustice..Yep thats it.."
Exe: "Thats alot of games..We can do Mortal Combat first though"
Fleetway: "Alright"

Fleetway Turned on his Ps5 and inserted the selected game.. Eventually the game booted up and They started to play, Exe didnt really know what character to choose so he just went with The terminator. The match began and Exe Won the first match, Fleetway won the second, but Exe won the third again!.
So he won, and did Fatality :].

Fleetway: "Grrr..."
Exe: "Aw...Whats wrong.. mad that you lost?"
Exe stuck his tongue out annoying Fleet even more.
Fleetway: "Shut the fuck up..."
Exe: "Sorry, Cant do that for ya.."
Fleetway: "Your so annoying.."
Exe: "Hehe..I know, tell me about it."
Exe: "Its also not my fault your bad at the game and im better..!"
Fleetway: "Im not bad at the game..!"
Fleetway rolled his eyes annoyingly, walking away.

Exe: "WAIT IM SORRY- *WHEEZE*
Fleetway: "Im gonna suck your brothers dick.."
Exe: "That would make you a pedophile, my brother is only 6.."
Fleetway: "Well...! I didnt know that.."
Fleetway: "Well can i fuck your sister?"
Exe: "My sister is gay, you dumb motherfucker"
Fleetway: "Aw...Well can i fuck you?"
Exe was taken aback, speechless at the question he was just asked, Exe covered his face in embarrassment and annoyance.
Exe: "No, Y-you cant.."
Fleetway: "Heh..Why not..?"
Exe: "Uhm..Because...Uh.."
Fleetway: "Because..?"
Exe: "I dont want you too.."
Fleetway: "Oh please.. That's a lie, ive read your diary.."
Exe: "NO..!-"

Exe sighed annoyed, as he didnt want Fleetway knowing what his diary contains.

Exe: "Im done with you for the day.."
Fleetway: "Awww...Already?"
Exe: *Mocking* "AwWw...AlReAdY?, yes already.." Exe walked away rolling his eyes going up to his room, where he eventually fell asleep.

END OF CHAPTER 7, AROUND 600 WORDS IN TOTAL :]