Author's Note

Hey everyone, supersader9 here! You may have noticed that I had not updated any of my books for quite a while. Did I take a Spring/Summer course all along? No. Did I lie when I say all books aren't on hiatus? No. Is work kinda bugging me? Close, but not quite. So what's really going on? Why is the second General Artbook the ONLY book getting updates?

Well, I've been uninspired to write my stories lately. I tried to type out what my imagination could give me, but staring at a blank page does not help. My mind has been a blank lately.
As I worked today, I had suddenly had this idea of starting over fresh. Get my creative juices following with a brand new story. Does that work for many of you?

That's when I thought of a brand new story for the summer. I was picturing different scenarios with that one Koopaling again in SML's Bowser Jr.'s Summer School series, and they fit in with the episodes perfectly. Here's the description of the story, but before I can tell you; have you guys read my one-shot "Insomnia"? If you haven't, you should read that story first before you come to this book. This is more of a sequel story to that taking place two weeks later. It was typed on my phone.

Another year of school has finished, and the Koopalings have the Summer off. The kids were happy about it except for Bowser Jr. and Ludwig von Koopa; but for different reasons.
For Bowser Jr., he has to go to Summer School because he failed.
For Ludwig, he can't study anything; which drives him crazy.
When Ludwig finds out Bowser Jr. is going to Summer School, he gets excited and asks Bowser if he can go there too; even though he's a straight A student.
But when his father says no, it's time for some sneaking around.
Will Ludwig make it to Summer School before it ends? Or will he completely miss out?

What do you think? Interesting right? And if you think this is going to be another one-shot, it isn't. This book is actually going to be a multi-chapter book. You know what? I'll put the classic SML videos up just so you all know what's the deal here. Beware; if you are under 18, do not watch these videos. In the chapters, you'll see that there will be none of that inappropriate stuff.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Summer Vacation

There will be eight chapters, but they will all be written in 3rd person in Ludwig's perspective. Yep; it's just like "Insomnia".

As for when the chapters get out; I'm thinking like when Summer starts, and since we're in Spring currently; I'd say the first chapter would be done by Friday, June 23, 2023. Why did I choose that day? I would be free at that day from work to post some content.

But don't worry, I will work on the story before that day arrives. Today is May 18th currently, so I should be okay for time (I hope). At least make sure to save this book to your library so you don't miss any updates on the book.

Well that's going to wrap it up here. I better get started on the story if I want to get some things done. I'll talk to you all again soon. supersader9 out.