Chapter 3: The Trampoline Park

"Hmm, what toy do I wanna bring for show and tell tomorrow at school?" Junior asked himself as he was looking through his toy box in the living room.

"Maybe you could bring Wii Sports with you?" Larry asked. He was playing Wii Sports by himself on the TV. He is currently playing a tennis match. Ludwig is behind him reading a book.

"That's stupid Larry! I couldn't show people how that game works with no TV in class." Junior shouted, then turned back to his toys. He picked up his toy tyrannosaurus. "Ooh; I could bring my T-Rex and scare everybody." He lets out a roar and puts the toy back in the box. "Or I could bring my whale, and...and...and...just...just..." He let out another roar and put the toy back. He sighed in disappointment. "All these toys seem lame. No one's gonna think I'm cool. What's something cool I can bring for show and tell?"

Ludwig put his book down. His hair is back to its normal look. "You know, you could bring me to show and tell." Ludwig insisted.

"I'm not bringing you to show and tell!" Junior shouted. "You're lame! No one would think I'm cool because of my lame older brother."

Ludwig frowned: "Wow! And I thought I would help you be cool." he snapped; standing up. "Maybe when I get into school myself I WILL bring my own something to bring for show and tell." He leaves the living room and returns to his room; slamming his door.

Ludwig's anger was soon replaced with determination. This would at least give him time to plan on how he should get to Summer School in terms of transportation. There's no way Chef PP would even take him. Last time he tried to get out; he got locked in.

The eldest walked to his closet and set up an old whiteboard he had back in his Kooky days. The only memory he has on this whiteboard is taking notes on his old inventions which either don't work anymore and are just artifacts for they're destroyed after the failed attempts to kidnap Princess Peach.

Now he has a new purpose for that white board.

He drew the outline of the Summer School first from satellite view in the center; then he labeled the doors that lead in and out of the school.

Next he wrote what ideas he has for transportation on the top left of the board. The two options he has are the bus or his own car.

On the bottom right corner he wrote the possibilities to sneak out of the castle. Needless to say, Ludwig was stumped. He tried to play out scenarios for each, but the only scenario he could think of at the moment is sneaking out the front door.

Ludwig put the red marker he was using down and laid on his bed. What he really needed to do was think of a game plan. It's not like sneaking out is as easy as he thinks it is.

His thoughts were interrupted by the knocking on his door. Ludwig shot up from his bed and quickly put his whiteboard back in his closet.

"One moment!" he called out quickly. There is no way anyone in his family or the guards should know what Ludwig is planning.

The eldest koopaling finally got his whiteboard shoved in. The closet looks a bit like a mess, but he assures himself he can fix it later.

He closed the closet door and wiped any sweat he might have from his forehead. He then answered the door. To his surprise, it was Morton and Roy.

"Hey brother Ludwig." Morton greeted. "Were we interrupting something?"

"Well..." Ludwig started, but he wasn't sure what to say. He hasn't come up with a lie.

Being the perfect koopaling he is, Ludwig always tells the truth. Lying is something he has never done before.

"Yeah yeah cool." Roy interrupts. "Anyway, Pops wants us to come get you. He wants us to meet in the meeting room for something important."