CH1.

TZUYU'S POINT OF VIEW

" I HATE THIS FUCKING LIFE!!!" I sigh watching the midget named katarina son also known as son chaeyoung or sometimes as LITTLE BEAN, she's complaining ever since we came here in l.a, or everytime she can.

"I think its safe to say she's not here" Momo unnie said scrunching her nose, "I should go and call sana maybe they have better news"

"we have been searching the whole city of l. A and yet we find no trace of Mari!!" she stomps her feet and sighs Loudly, "I feel like the universe are playing with us!! Its so unfair" I rolled my eyes and fish my phone out of my coats jacket.

"I guess byul can make mistakes too" I mumbled trying to send a chat message to her, "Damn!! we should stop doing this thing and just focused on our world tour!!
I'm so tired!!" Chaeyoung whines again.
"you don't want to search for y/n!!" momo unnie exclaimed exaggeratedly.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes "I want too but... I hate the fact that our y/n is that Mari!! How does my sweet y/n turns out to be a monster!!" I shook my head trying to stop my laughter, she's still mad because of what mari had done to her and to the three of us, well I couldn't blame her, I'm still pissed off of Mari... Thank god she's y/n because that kinda washes everything away.

"Mari is kinda nice, I actually like her..." momo unnie said and put down her phone,
"Sana's not answering her phone" she said and sighs, "Why don't we eat first then head back to the hotel...I'm really hungry" she added earning nod from chae.

"Me too.. I'm hungry.. I'm dirty and I'm tired!! I want to rest and sleep!! But we still have rehearsal later!! I should have stayed on my bed!! Why did I joined you two again?"

"Because you also want to see Mari..." I said putting my phone away, chaeyoung rolled her eyes and hissed, "I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER!!" she said and paused " It's y/n i want to see not Mari!! I want to be with my y/n again..." she said In a very low voice.

We're actually here in l.A for our World tour concert, this is the last leg of our tour in the U.S and after this we will be back to korea.

If you'd ask me how long it has been since we start searching for y/n or Mari... Well it's been almost 8 to 9 months, Time flies really so fast.

Everytime we went to different countries, we tried to search for Mari, Mrs lee said that Mr Gwon must really hide her away from us,
That twisted old man If i ever saw his face... I'll put him to jail... Fuck him for taking my wife away.

"We should stop this nonsense and eat... I'm really hungry" momo unnie whines patting her tummy, "fine since we're already here then let's eat" I said looking at around the area, "Let's find place to eat!!" Chaeyoung said calling our manager and our guard, "let's go unnie!! I'm hungry.."

We walked around the area and spotted a restaurant who serves korean food, so we didn't think twice and entered the restaurant.

We sat together while manager unnie ordered the food for us, " I texted jihyo, she's looking for us so i said we are eating " momo unnie said pouting, she puts her phone away and sigh, "Mina doesn't even seen my messages!! She's so busy with satang!! I'm going to kill them both!!"

Chaeyoung shook her head and rolled her eyes, "you can't even live a single second without her by your side, so how can you kill her?" she drank her whole water and sighs, "I agree with her... Your clingy" I said, momo unnie rolled her eyes and pout her lip even more.

"I'll really tell y/n how mean the three of you!!" she said earning a laugh from chaeyoung, "Don't worry unnie... Mari is worst so you don't have too.." I rolled my eyes and just shook my head, she's so bitter... Damn why can't she just forget and forgive, since its y/n...