CH 4.

Jihyo's point of view

CHIN UP and my body was straight as I walk proudly inside the Vip area of the 5 star restaurant, I'm wearing a gucci black sunglasses and a black mask to keep my identity hiden from the public eyes, or at least the people whose inside the restaurant.

I'm holding my Louis vuitton purse on my left hand while, I'm holding a piece of garbage on my other hand, when i mean piece of garbage, I mean my wedding ring that I put inside of a plastic bag, and a brown envelope containing divorce papers and such.

I just arrived in Korea with the girls half an hour ago, but I decided to meet the man I can't believe I did loved and married, what was I thinking?? Why did get so wrong of choosing a man?

I twisted the knob and push the door opened, I saw Daniel sitting down to the table holding his phone and placed in his ears, he's probably talking with his mistress, His eyes met mine.

"I'll call you later..." He put down his phone and stood up, smile at me, "Hi I was just talking with my friend...you look so beautiful as always" there he goes with his sugar coated words, i will never be fooled by those words anymore.

He went to give me a kiss on my lip but I turned my face on my left his lip landed on my cheek, "Ohh Don't be shy, where the only one here... I miss my beautiful wife" He said placing kisses on my forehead, "Take off your mask... Give me those delicious lips of yours... I miss you so much"

I rolled my eyes and slightly pushed him,
"Cut it out Daniel" I said smirking at him, He sigh and nod his head, "Fine... Let's order first, I'm famished I haven't eaten anything since this morning... I'm so excited that you'll finally going home, the concert is done... We could finally decide for our honeymoon slash first trip together as husband and wife "

He wrapped his left arm around my waist and guide me to sat down, he walk around and sat down across me, Grabbed the iPad on the table and scan through the foods,
"What would you like to eat?" He ask while looking to the menu on the iPad, "they have beer, my friend said they serve the best beer here" He said smiling, he looks so happy, Happy because he's fooling me, he's talking to me as if he never cheated.

I let him ordered our food, I don't even mind because I'm not going to eat, I just saw his face and I lost my appetite. The door opened and the waiter came in, She's clearly a she, I'm looking at her the whole time as she put downs our food on our table, Daniel also can't keep his eyes off of her.

So the friend he just said a while ago was her... She's the one who recommended the beer, and his mistress too...Now I knew why this is his favourite restaurant, not because of the food, but because of her.

"Enjoy your meal"

"THANK you Ms"

He's smiling to her, and she's smiling to him, how could I miss all of this before?
I was stupid to let him cheated on me thought he'd stop, but he never did, I can't believe I have wasted my 7 years because of him.

"Let's eat... This is their new dishes... Taste it" He placed the chopsticks in front of My mouth but i only look at it, "Open your mouth love" but I didn't move and just look at him.

his smile faded, He put down his chopstick
And look at me with his serious face, "What's wrong? Why are your being like This?" I took off my mask and my sunglasses and chuckle sarcastically.

"Good thing you ask" I said opening the envelope, I took out the pictures that I bothered to print only for him, "I know what you did Daniel" I threw the pictures on his face, "Fuck you for cheating on me!! NOT ONE, NOT TWICE!! BUT FOR SO MANY TIMES THAT I COULDN'T EVEN COUNT!!" I yelled at his face.