CH 8.

Sana's point of view

"Come in don't be shy" I opened the door widely while pulling her luggage with me as i step my foot inside my unit, " The pink glittery door was mine... The vacant door will be yours and the last one on the hallway are my office"

Meira roamed around my unit while placing down her duffle bag, "your house is so nice... Are you really sure you'll let me stay here?" she scrunched her nose and pout her lip "I don't want to be a burden" I smile at her and playfully rolls my eyes.

"I'm sure... Of course you need to be with me 24/7 as my personal assistant right? And please feel at home..."I went closer to her and patted her head, I don't know but she looks really like a baby, I like her so much, I feel like we're a long lost sisters, I'm only child.. Although I grew up with mina... Its still different because mina is way mature than her age, she was like that ever since we were little.

"And no your not a burden... At least I have someone who will cook for me and help me clean the house... I actually can't do that I usually ate take outs or delivered meals.. Wait you know how to cook right?" I ask just to be sure, i forgot to ask her before i hired her but if she can't then it's still okay.

"Yup Ms sana I can cook, I can clean, I can even wash your clothes using my hands, I can do everything with my eyes close" she smile and scrunch her nose, "The last one are just a joke" I laugh and pinches her cheeks, why is she so cute, Can i just adopt her? Men i like her here in my house, at least I wont be alone anymore.

Nobody actually enters my house, I don't like people coming in and out of my unit, well except to my members,  Not even the cleaning lady, I'd rather clean my own unit than let other people in, it feels like their invading my personal space, my house is my personal space its my comfort zone.

But isn't kinda weird that I let meira inside my house, I even offered her to stay here i feel at ease when she's around, I'm actually comfortable with her, And I'm not regretting my decision.

"Your so cute.. You just have to cook me a meal and then follow me everywhere, We could clean the unit together and I can wash my own clothes" I smile at her and brush her hair, "Go inside your room, Fix your things then lets go and do some groceries" she nodded her head and pick up her bags,  "okay thank you again Ms sana" I rolled my eyes at her and pout my lip.

"I told you stop calling me Ms sana just call me Sana unnie okay? Or else I'll be really mad" She sighs and nodded her head,
"Okay Ms- I mean sana unnie" She said shyly which earns a big wide smile from me,"Good job mei mei... Go on I'll wait you here"

She nodded her again and pulled her luggage, I sat down and fish my phone out of my pocket and Stare and placed it down to the center table, Jihyo's name quickly popped up on my phone screen, She's been calling me and I have been Ignoring her, I'm still pissed  off with her attitude, I can't believe she said those things, She's not usually like that she's actually open minded and rarely judge people, But she seems to hate meira  and i Don't understand why.

I would like to think she's jealous but that's too impossible, She's freaking in love with Daniel even though that trash of a man hurt her, And she's straight so there's no way.

Besides meira is so kind how could they say such things on her, She haven't even done anything to them, they're so unbelievable especially that chou tzuyu, How could she called meira such names, She's really a fucking human hater, Yup she hates every piece of human on earthe, except to those once close to her.

I really hope we could find y/n asap so she could at least loosen up.

"I'm done.. Let's go" Meira suddenly pop up in front of me, I look up to her "Your done already?" I stood up and stare down to her, She shook her head and handed me my bucket hat and sunglasses, "No Ms sana I mean sana unnie I'll do it later... Its not much of a work, It's almost evening and you haven't even eaten anything , I think we have to do groceries then I can cook anything you'd like for dinner" I smile feeling touch with her words, aww she's so sweet and so concern to me, this is why I like her, she's so genuine.