CH3.

Jihyo's point of view

I was bitting my nails because of mix feelings I am with right now, I'm never been these scared for my whole life.

We just finished our concert and live today,
And we're having a little after party, just eating out treating our staffs and dancer, but today is the day I'm telling them about me and Daniel, I'm so scared... I'm their leader but 8 weird girls are scarier than me actually mina alone is enough to make my knees week out of frightened.

I sigh heavily, its now or never right? But damn I don't even know how to start I mean damn I want to back out.

"bullshit!!" Jeongyeon said making me jump in surprise, "I have been watching you sighs for several times!! Can you just tell us what the fuck is wrong?!!" she said irritatedly scrunching her nose.

"Ji what's wrong? Tell us... We're here you could share your burdens with us we are family after all" Nayeon said smiling warmly at me, Sana on my side grab my hands and give it a light squeeze, "unnies right... What's bothering you?" she ask sweetly and hug me from my side.

"Is it because of y/n? The company? Twice? Or us? Are we giving you too much work unnie? We told you we could help" Chaeyoung said with her cute smile, I smile back at her and shook my head.

"No its not about any of that"
"Then what?? Let's cut the chase jisoo just spill" Jeongyeon said very much impatient, I sigh and close my eyes

"I'mmariedwithdanielsecretly" I said in one breath and opened my eyes,they mouth fall opened with their brows arched in surprise, "What? I didn't catch anything your too fast!!" Tzuyu said sighing in disbelief, "Repeat It unnie!! Talk in clear!! And slow!!" dahyun said on her side.

I sighed once again and stare at my hands
"I secretly married Daniel... I'm married to Daniel secretly"

"ohh is that it? Your married?" momo said nodding her head, "what unnie?!! Come again?" Tzuyu ask, "She's married Tzu" nayeon answered her, I watched them being calm then turned into chaos, their eyes widen in shock finally it sinks in.

Momo let go of her burger it fell down on her lap, nayeon, sana and jeongyeon stood up, while the rest left their mouth opened in surprise of my announcement.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Jeongyeon exclaimed
"You did what?!! PARK JISOO!!" nayeon unnie pulled her to sit down as she also shook her head on me, "You married Daniel? Secretly? First of all... Why did you have to keep this secret jihyo" She said sounded very disappointed, I know and understand how she feels, because
Even me feels very disappointed on my self.

"I'm sorry" The only I could said,
Sana was quick to let go of my hands and move a few sits away from me. Shaking her head in disbelief, she look at me with her displease eyes, "Sorry? I thought we are family? How could you make us fool? Keeping your marriage with that stupid man?!" she said looking so mad, This is the first time she got mad on me, She was always gentle and caring.

"I-i just love him... And you guys Don't like him, you hate him so how could I tell you... And he wants to keep it this way," I said avoiding their gazes at me, "We hate him? No unnie... We only hate him because he hate us... Didn't he said we're fucking horible and dirty LESBIANS and where no good for you" Chaeyoung said in very very serious tone, "Right... He even said that we should stay away from you...and jihyo we're family even if we hate him for you, if he could make you happy we won't ever stop you... You know that" I look up and look at Momo... She's with her serious face, Acting like my unnie..I hate her when she's like this, because she's always right.

"I'm sorry" I apologise again, my vision slowly being blurred by my own tears,
"how long have you two been married?"
Nayeon unnie ask, I sighs and bit my lower lip, " only a few months.... 5 to be exact"

"And your only telling this now?!!" Sana burst out, She hissed and glared at me,
I look down, slowly nodding my head
"I'm sorry" I cried "I know I'm stupid.. I shouldn't keep this to you guys... You guys are right we are family, And we don't keep secrets with each others... I just thought he's worth the risk.. Turns out I'm wrong"
I cover my face with my palm as I cried hard.

"What do you mean unnie? What did he do?" Dahyun finally spoke caressing my back, "H-he's been cheating on me... Daniel is cheating on me... I'm so stupid.. I'm so sorry I'm so ashamed of my self I couldn't even be proud of my own decision... I'm such a failure..." I cried without facing them, I couldn't show my face, I'm really really ashamed.

"If he didn't cheated on you.. Then we'll never know that you're already married?!! You know what That's what you get park jihyo BECAUSE YOU'RE SO STUPID!!!!" Sana Yelled at me once again, She's really mad at me... And I couldn't blame her why, because I know I deserve it somehow.

" Sana... "" What?! I'm just telling the truth... Our leader is such a stupid fool!! I'm done here!! I'll head back to the hotel... I Don't want your stupid leader around!!" I put my hands down and watch sana leave the green room, " I'm sorry sha... "I said before she leaves but she continues to went out didn't even bother to look back at me..I only cried.

"I'm sorry..." I said between my sobs "I was blinded by my love for him.. I wasn't thinking right... I shouldn't have married him" I paused and wipe my tears I glance up to look at Tzuyu, "I know you might hate me for keeping this secret... But I need your help..."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes at me and sighs deeply, "Do you have any evidence? Send it to me... I'll put him down... We'll take back everything you gave him... And I don't hate you unnie..." She reach for my face and wipe my tears away, "Stop crying... You look really ugly hyomas"

"I'll kill him" Jeongyeon said clenching her fist, "Fuck him for cheating on you!! NO ONE SHOULD MAKE MY GIRLS CRY!!" she said reaching for my hand, "Don't worry ji we will avenge for you" Nayeon said smiling, "We are not mad at you... Thank god because we love you"
"Don't worry about sana unnie... She's just upset... You know she didn't mean any of those words she just said" chaeyoung said
"DO you want to sleep with me unnie?
Let's drink" She added.

I smile at her suggestions but I shook my head, "We have flight tomorrow" I said earning a smack from momo, "Stop thinking about that!! You should drink to let your heart out... And that's 2'o'clock in the noon, we can still make it"
"she's right... I'll let you borrow her Ji... She'll be drinking with you" Mina said smiling on my side, "I'll talk to satang... Don't worry"

"Well I don't drink but I'll sleep with you unnie" Dahyun said hugging my side
"I'll work on this matter tonight... I'll make sure that Daniel will no longer access on your money and property, I'll make him regret everything" Tzuyu said she smile and kisses my forehead,"You Don't deserve him, you deserve someone who can surpassed our love for you..."

My tear fell and my heart softens I'm so touch because of their little words and gestures, I'm so glad I have them, I already have them who loves me so much, how did I ever dare to ask for more, maybe sana is right after all, I deserve this... I'm so stupid.