CH. 10

Jihyo's point of view

"So you guy's are girlfriend's or what?" Sana chuckles at nayeon's question, I can feel her hands squeeze mine, My face heated up with those questions, its not that I'm ashamed of sana I'm actually very proud that I'm dating her.

"We are dating" sana answered casually
Tzuyu snickers "Dating? You're so slow unnie... I can't believe your older than me, If that was me I would marry jihyo unnie asap!" Dahyun laugh while patting tzuyu's back, "That's so you Tzuyu... I could even imagine you abducting someone and force them to sign a marriage contract" tzuyu smirk at dahyun and rose her one brows up, "Yup... If y/n comes back I'll definitely make her sign marriage contract so she'll be mine forever" chaeyoung rolled her eyes while shaking her head at tzu.

"No that won't happened she'll be married with me first.. I'm older than you"

"but I'm older to the two of you so... I'll have her end of discussion" Dahyun said with finality on her voice, momo shook her head, "my poor best friend, she have to babysit these three" tzuyu narrowed her eyes at momo and laugh sarcastically,
"wow coming from you... Aren't you the big baby, you make mina unnie baby sit you.. What a burden your such pain in the ass"
Momo glared at Tzuyu and smirk at the younger, "I'm not just pain in her ass... I'm also pain in her pussy" momo bluntly said.

Jeongyeon laugh at that while nayeon slap momo's arms, mina on the other hand are giving death threats to her dumb girlfriend, damn.

Dhy: "Gross"

Chae: "eww unnie what the hell"

Tzu: "she's hopeless"

The three complain shaking their heads to momo, "Yah!! Momoring!! Stop being gross! And please refrain saying bad things mei mei is here!! Don't you know my mei mei is innocent" Sana rolled her eyes at momo,
I just stared at her while she was smiling at meira.

I'm not even jealous at this point, because sana makes me feel how she loves me by kissing me, she assured me with her words and i believe in her, sana loves me and only me, she's mine and mine alone, meira is just her little sister, Beside sana is naturally sweet especially to those younger to her .

"opps" momo said covering her mouth while glancing at meira, "sorry mei mei..." she giggles.

"We are not interested with your sex life momo so shut it" I said glaring at her
"We have younger ones here and your corrupting their mind" Momo just pout her lip and roll her eyes, "Those three aren't even innocent, We all know how they change their fubus like its just a damn clothes"she said stating hed point well momo's not wrong because we witness how these three turns into play girl ever since they turn 20 years old.

But they're still my babies, they're our younger sisters and for me they're forever our baby P. E. R. I. O. D and dot.

"Momo how could you say that!" jeongyeon slap her arms and glared at her
"these three will be forever baby.. Right baby tzu baby dub baby chaeng... Guchi guchi cooooo" She teases the three.

I mentally slapped my forehead i thought she's serious but here she's is teasing the three, of course it's jeong how could i expect I'm so stupid.

"Unnie I'm not baby stop! I'm already 27 years old" Chaeyoung said frowning, "Enough of this.. why are we here gathered again jihyo unnie?" She ask slapping jeongyeon's hand away from her cheeks.

I nodded finally remembering why we stayed here... I almost forgot why we are here...this because of sana, its her fault! She occupies my head so i forgot most of things... Damn you sana... Park sana... Isn't it beautiful? Damn what are you thinking jihyo just freaking talk.