CH 7.

Jihyo points of view

"SANA UNNIE??!" chaeyoung slapped the table hoping that she would get sana's attention, from her phone she look up to chaeyoung and arche her brows, "What?"
She said and quickly went back to her phone.

I shook my head watching her smile while typing something on her phone, my forehead cease... What's making her smile like that... Or should I say who?

"unnie!! I have been talking to you!! Who are you talking to... Your not playing attention to me!" chaeyoung pout her lip and sat down, she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "Who's that? Is that your girlfriend? Or boyfriend?" chaeyoung ask again.

"it's a girl..." jeongyeon said while standing on sana's back and peeking on sana's phone, "whoah!! Meira isn't that the jihyos hero?" momo exclaim very exaggerated.

"stop being noisy!" sana rolled her eyes and close her phone, "what is it your saying chae?" chaeyoung shakes her head and rolled her eyes, "never mind, you look so busy with meira is she your new favourite person? What happened to me?"

Sana chuckles patting Chaeyoung's head, she grins at her and shook her head, "who says your my favourite person?" she giggles while chaeyoung gasped dramatically.

"ouch that hurts" jeong teases "don't worry your my favourite....dwarf" she jokingly said and laugh with mina, As ever mina was so kind to laugh at her jokes even though it wasn't even funny, it doesn't even make sense actually, i just don't get it even nayeon, her own girlfriend doesn't laugh at her jokes.

"at least your cute" momo said to chaeyoung while offering her strawberries and cream filled sandwich, she makes that for us but she's eating everything, "hmm its good can i have some?"

"tsk stay away from that woman" Tzuyu suddenly came, she placed her things on the table and took off her coat, "I don't like her" she sat next to dahyun and took off her glasses.

"Tzuyu she's nice" nayeon defending meira,
"and she's kinda cool, you just hate her because your charm doesn't affect on her" she added, which makes me nodded my head, it's funny how she talks back to Tzuyu
No body outside our group does that, because everyone got mesmerised by tzuyu's beauty, even though she's really rude.

"i like her... She's nice and fun to be with" sana said, I stopped from whatever iam doing and glance up to her, i don't know but my hearts sanks a bit hearing her says that.

Meira is beautiful... She's attractive even though she has birthmark on her face, which many people thinks ugly, She's really really pretty, but they don't look good together, they weren't match, And she just met meira, how could she like her that fast.

"anyway speaking of meira" sana clasped her hands together and smile sweetly while looking at me, "I offered her a job as our staff... She's good at martial arts so she could be our bodyguard but she's into make up so she could also be our make up artists...and she actually live in this small apartment that look unsafe so... I offered her one of our housing projects" she said sounded like so proud with her decision.

"What?? Unnie!! We don't know her that much! What if she's a bad person!"  tzuyu
Protested slamming her hands on the table, " Tzuyu she's really a nice person stop judging her... You could actually trust her
I swear" "No unnie! I don't feel good with this person! She looks shady!"
"She's nice Tzuyu... Aren't you the one who wronged her! You came across to her while she was basically naked and you weren't feel sorry for it!!" sana shook her head, "I already hired her so you can't do anything"

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Sana your not going to decide on this" I said calmly even though i really want to struggle her neck right now, "You can't hire her... Tzuyu's right we don't know her and we need to do some background check on her" I said with finality on my voice.

Sana look at my eyes with disbelief
"Jihyo... She's nice she really need this job and i already talk to her about this" I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head, "That's not my problem sana" her mouth fall and left hang.

"you don't care? jihyo this woman save your life... She freaking save you... How could you not care"

"everyone can do that"

"not when no one's around.. Not specifically in that moment"

"Maybe... Tzuyu's right she's daniels accomplished we Don't know, maybe she wants something from us"

"jihyo I can't believe I'm hearing this from you!!  she freaking save you and here you are judging THE HELP she gave you!! May I remind you that if not for her, your dead by now!!"

Tzuyu stood up and glared at sana
"Why are you defending her so much do you like her that much did you fVck her? Is she that good!! Hah!! I knew it she's a wh**e" sana stood up and point her index finger at tzuyu, "Don't you dare say such things on her!! She's not one... She's clearly a better person than you!!" sana burst out  she looks so angry right now, Seeing sana this mad is such a rare in sight.. And it makes my blood boils knowing that meira girl is the reason.

Who is she to cause this commotion within our group!!

" Sana stop being unreasonable"
She glared at me with her piercing eyes
"no you shut up park jisoo... I'm utterly disappointed in you.. Meira save your life... But in the end you'll just going to judge her?"

"sana calm down" mina tried to call her
Nayeon patted her back while momo held her hand, " sattang calm down lets eat come on"

"If you don't want to hire her then I'll do it...
Meira is so nice she doesn't deserve those words you called her, you know what jihyo she shouldn't have save you.. You're a ungrateful bitch" She said straight to my face and grab her things.

" where are you going sha?" i heard jeong ask her.

"I'm going to see meira I'll just see you later" she said then leave.

"hah unbelievable" Tzuyu muttered rolling her eyes in the air, damn that girl how could she get sana's attention like that, How could sana favor her that much, Sana doesn't favor anybody but me.

I clench my fist while biting my lip so hard,
Should i crash that meira? How could she take my sana away from me..

******

Not proof read and definitely not edited
I AM SINCERELY LAZY