CH2.

Jihyo's point of view

"GUYS!!" I called them, they all turned their attention towards me and stop doing their own thing, " I know y/n is important for all of us but please... Focus!! Its almost midnight!! We have to practised without making any mistakes!!" I said sighing deeply.

"Tzuyu please keep your mind off of your thoughts!! We need your attention here!!
We can't make any mistakes!! Remember tomorrow is our concert!! We can't disappoint our fans" I pause and turned my eyes to the two person standing beside her, none other than chaeyoung and momo "Also you two, can you please stop bickering like a damn child!! God!! Chae your a goddamn 27 years old woman!!
And momo your 29 years old please!! Act like your age!!"

Massaging my temple lightly i sigh, I feel like i have so much weight on my shoulder
Being their leader means I have to take care of SEVEN freaking child, good thing mina is not one of them, while jeong... Sometimes I could lean on her BUT MOST OF THE TIME she's their leader when it comes to naughtiness, she's the worst i swear.

"Okay let's do it from the start, We're sorry jihyo we'll do it serious and more focuss this time" Sana said handing a bottle of water to me, I muffled a thank before I took it from her hand and put it into my mouth..

As per sana says we practice again from the opening performance to the last, its quite tiring but we have too make sure we will do better, since it's been a while since we had concert in l.a and since this is the last part of our concert.

We do it several times good thing the seven kids doesn't do any silly things or make any mistake, It's around 3 am when we finish rehearsing , of course we have to go back to the hotel to have at least 5 or 6 hours of sleep before we woke up in Early morning later and have our make up done and rehearse again and again, we even have
Open rehearsal tomorrow for our fans who bought VIP seats and rehearsal pass.

Our schedule is jam packed..

"I'm sleepy *yown*" momo said as we all walked downstairs to the backstage, "Here...I feel so light now without these"
Jeongyeon said while handling her In ear monitor and lapel, I let the staff took of mine as I drank more bottle water.
"I'm hungry" Nayeon said caressing her belly, "But I'm too tired to chew food"

"don't worry unnie.. There's alterative" Tzuyu said with hef grin "We could turn your food into shakes, just like what elderly eat" Nayeon gasp exaggerated and rolled her eyes after, "Eww... I can't imagine turning burger or fries or pizza into a shake that is so gross"
"Thank you for heads up unnie... I think I'll pass with food because of what you just said" Chaeyoung said with her famous gross expression, that makes me smile.

She looks cute isn't she? "Who wants to eat with me? Let's just go drive thru on the way to the hotel" Sana said, Momo raised her hand, "ME!! I can't sleep without eating any food" "Of course you do babe...I'm not even surprised how you love food morethan me" Mina on her side said rolling her eyes, momo gasps and face her penguin girlfriend.

"Mitang!! Its not true!! I love you more than anything in these world!! But I need to consume food because if I don't then I will die out of hunger!! If i die what will happened to you!! And me?? I'll be sad soul and eventually I'll hunt you because I don't want you loving anyone!! Other than me!! "
Mina slaps her own forehead and shook her head, " What on earth? I can't believe you and your brain... Don't ever talk to me.. I'll be on the other van.. "she said left us.

Chaeyoung laughed with jeongyeon
As they both shoot momo with their teasing eyes," Unnie.. About your question what will happen with mina unnie without you?? " Chaeyoung said and pauses
" She'll live a worry free and stress free life"
"Right... And your reason is so dumb like I'll hunt you because I don't want you loving anyone!! Other than me!! Damn that was so  corny" jeongyeon said laughing.

Momo shoot them a death glare
"I don't care about your opinion!!
Mina!! Babe!! Wait for me!! I'll starve to death to prove my eternal love for you!!" momo shouted calling for mina.

I only shook my head, "We should head back to the hotel now. Stop with your chit-chats" I said walking pass by them.

When we really together we can be so loud and messy, teasing each others, full of laughters and more stories, we are each others comfort zone,I just wish to find y/n so soon so we could finally be complete.

BACK at my hotel room, after the long hours of spending my whole day outside, I could finally lay my back on my soft and grand king size bed, here in my hotel room.

I'm done showering, I also change into my comfortable pajamas, and dome with my nightly routines, now I'm up here at my bed, lying down, facing the ceiling while listening to our performance list for tomorrow, Usually I could sleep like this.

But some reason today I can't, my eyes are still wide open, and my head are busy with some thoughts.

Thoughts about what could we possibly done wrong.. Why it seems like destiny are playing with us, or more like punishing us or me? I have so many things on my sleeves, I'm not complaining but why can't destiny be nice and just let us see our maknae, it's been what? 20 years since we lost her.

We are still kids back then, and we are only with y/n for a short span of time, but we love her like how we love each one another,
We're family, we're sisters... And we are basically each others HOME.

I sigh when I heard my phone ring, I quickly reach for it, and opened the email who just came just a seconds ago.

My brows furrows as I stare at the photo
Attached to the email, I sat up and breath out deeply.

Today at jeju Island
Kang daniel  28 years old
Han janna  31 years old 
With a unknown child

I greeted my teeth and clench my jaw seeing a fucking happy family, wow
I didn't know their family now, My fucking man who said to be busy with his new drama, was on that bullshit photos with some bitch who look like his freaking grandmother, and some random child that I think age upto 2 or 3.

Well it's not like its new to me, I Don't know what's his relation with that child but I  know, that girl is his other woman, it's not like this is the first photo I saw taken by the spy i payed just to follow him around.

Yes I have been paying someone just to follow him around, since I find his excuse very dumb, he's been cheating with this grandma looking girl and with other more girls, Does he think I'm dumb? Yes probably I am... Because I'm letting him do this to me.

I'm fucking god jihyo!! Why am I letting him do this to me?.. But more importantly WHY DID I EVEN MARRY that man, yes you read it right, I married Daniel secretly, why? I DON'T EVEN KNOW, the only thing I know is I'll be dead once the girls finds out I keep everything secret.

I can't help but throw my phone somewhere in my hotek room, i Don't care anymore, I'm done with his bullshit
But I'll mind him once i get back to korea,I'll put him on his place, in the mud where I picked him up.