CH. 11

tzuyu's point of view

I HAVE BEEN fighting with my self the whole time while I was lying Down on my bed,
My mind wants to lie down while my tummy are growling.

It's Almost one am and my body won't let me sleep, because I'm really really starving
As f*ck, but I'm so tired that my body wont let me go up, I'm too tired to walk down to the kitchen to find something to eat.

We reached oahu where jihyo rented the whole private beach house at 8  and the first thing i do is to find my room and rest,
I took a nap and skip dinner so here am i
Starving to death.

I breath out deeply finally letting myself to walk out of my bed, I sat up and quickly find where my phone was, I grab my silk robe then I went out of my room, I freaking need to inhale some food, I forgot that I haven't eaten anything before we left Korea, I always forget to eat, its like my habit  that I've developed because of the type of my work and I'm having a hard time to fight with it.

I walk down to the kitchen, opening the lights and scan through the refrigerator, It's full of raw food, and some beer water and juice, I can't even eat those liquid, so I went to the cabinet besides, I scan the whole cabinet and grab a large size chips, and a pack of cup ramen, I guess this will do.

Filling the cup ramen with the right amount of water, and shove it inside the microwave, I grab a can of coke and sat down on the counter table while munching the chips.

The girls are sleeping soundly at this moment while here I am Eating my first meal for yesterday and today.

Opening the can of coke, I put it down in front of my mouth and was about to drink it up when I suddenly caught something within the side of my eyes.

I was coughing very hard when I saw a very white face walking closely to me,  my eyes went wild while she was slowly reaching my  way, out of adrenaline I jump from the counter table and fell down with my face kissing the hard cold tiled floor.

"are you okay? " a sweet voice ask me
My eyes narrowed when I heard those familiar voice, "Ms Tzuyu?" I feel her hands on my waist, supporting and helping me to get up from that stupid floor, " are you okay?" She ask again with her face leaning close to mine, my face heated up.

"g-get away!" I pushed her away from me and glarex at her, damn i didn't stutter i just... Just whatever I didn't stutter period.
"Why your face like that! You almost gave me a heart attack! Your so creepy!!" I yelled at her face, her left brows rose up at me
"Tss it's not my fault if your such a scaredy cat" she batter back at me.

The audacity of this stupid ugly girl! How dare her talk back to me! Arghhhh I really hate her to core!! Why is she here again!!!!!
I pointed my index fingers on her face
"How dare you! Don't ever forget that your just sana unnies maid so know your place!! How dare you talk back with me!" rolling her eyes she slap my hand away.

She f*cking dare to slap my hand!! This woman is really getting on my nerves, I'm really going to kill her right here right now.

" First of all I'm not a maid!! I'm her
Personal assistant that's different thing!! Your a lawyer how come you Don't know that... And second I'm her personal assistant and not yours... She's paying me not you so I don't have to respect you and third you have a rotten attitude so I'm giving you an equal treatment "

My jaw tightened while still glaring at her
I'm going to kill her right now," You stupid m-"I stop from my track when the microwave rang, I quickly grab it out of the microwave slightly burn my hand because its too hot.

I put it down on the counter and then blew my slightly burnt hands," your eating that?" ask by thr stupid ugly girl on my back, "Obviously" I answered, "you didn't eat for dinner right? that's so unhealthy" I clicked my tongue and turn my head to her, "mind your own business witch!"

She shook her head and sighs walking towards me, my eyes widen when she took away my ramen, and threw it on the sink,

"Are you crazy!! Why did you do that!!" I exclaimed, I'm struggling with my self if I'd pull her hair or not she's so bitch, she didn't say anything and just turn her back on me.

my brows arched while my eyes are folloing her, she walk towards the refrigerator and took out a two microwave rice, egg, a ham and a onion leeks, she grab a pan and a bottle of oil and walk to the stove.

"what are you doing?" I ask her still pissed off with her for throwing my ramen, I'm really really famished and yet she threw it away.

"I'm making you a decent meal ms Tzuyu" she said plainly, opening the stove and heating up the pan, Her hands move gracefully while cutting the ham into tiny cubes, She perfectly chopped the onions leeks, her hands are so fast, i guess she's really a cook, She fried a two egg before throwing another egg, followed by the rice and the ham, adding the seasoning and in a swift just like that she place a big plate of fried rice in front of me.

"here..." Handing me a spoon and smile
"eat up ms Tzuyu"

Looking down to the freshly cooked fried rice in front of me, I'm not gonna lie
Its smells really reammy delicious and it look good, I gulped my own saliva while scooping a spoon of it, My eyes went wide
While munching the first spoon of meira's fried rice, Its just a simple egg and ham fried rice but its taste really really good.

The saltiness of seasoning the sweetness of the ham and the perfect taste of the egg balancing everything, Its really really good,
The fried rice are good with it self no need to eat the egg she fried, the fried rice is perfectly cooked, I'm loving it.

"eat slowly" I look at the glass of milk she
Put in front of me and glance up to her face,
"Y-you can join me since you make This"
she smiles at me and shook her head
"Its okay I'm you can have all of it ms tzuyu..." i rolled my eyes, tsk I'm not even forcing her, its okay it means that I could eat all of this.

"tzuyu" i mumbled

"pardon?" rolling my eyes at her again and again, " You can call me Tzuyu... Quit the Ms" I look down at my fried rice again and tuck my hair behind my ear, "Thank you for the food and I'm sorry" I said taking the bowl of fried rice with me and a also the glass of milk, I headed up stairs without looking back at her.

I still hate her period.