CH 9.

Third persons point of view

AS SOON AS the director gives his sign sana happily went to where meira is, She's even jumping happily while calling her mei mei
Jihyo rolled her eyes at that sight, she hate it, she hates sana and she hate that meira the most, Tzuyu on the other hand also hates the presence of the girl, her blood boils while staring at her sana unnie and that weird girl.

The two of them had really a bad bad day, seems like they woke up on the wrong side of their bed.

They just stood on the side while their members approached sana and meira, they all seems to be fond of meira, while dahyun are just casual to her, but sana is the person who favors her more and jihyo hates that, she hate the fact that sana favors another person, she hasn't admit it but she miss how sana treated her, how sana takes care of her, sana was always on her side
Eversince then, she always supports her no matter what she do in life sana was always there beside her.

Why did she ever fall in love with Daniel and not with sana, who knows how to treat and love her better than daniel, and now sana seems to find her replacement, there's another person who she wants, she even fought with her because of that meira girl.

"are we done? Can we leave now?" Sana ask suddenly while fixing her bag, "hey!! Stop calling my mei mei, mei mei!! I'm the only one who can call her that!!" Sana burst out rolling her eyes, she pulled meira on her side and glared at her nayeon unnie, who only laugh at her with the others.

Jihyo froze seeing sana this territorial,
She hates to admit that she's already jealous with this new girl, She is god freaking jihyo, The almighty, the president of jyp entertainment, the leader of TWICE
She's never jealous with anyone, how dare this meira girl make her jealous!!

"Mei mei can we call you mei mei? Hmm?" jeongyeon said teasing sana who's not even pissed but slightly annoyed at her members, meira look at sana and shrugged
She doesn't want to make sana upset so she don't know what to say, Sana helps her a lot so if she doesn't let anyone call her mei mei then she'll not let anyone call her that as how sana wants.

If she's jihyos hero then sana is her hero,
She's so kind to her so she likes her as a friend and sister of course.

"No don't let them call you that... Your mine.. Don't take her away shoo" sana hug meira and stick her tongue out, she glance at jihyo who's quietly staring at her and meira, She quickly fixes herself and gave jihyo a smile, "are you okay?" she ask her, she can't stay mad or annoyed with jihyo, she loves her so much, she even love her more than herself, its wrong but who cares.

Jihyo blinks her eyes and rolled her eyes at sana, "gladly you noticed me... We have meeting don't leave yet" Jihyo said and leave them, sana just followed her with her eyes and sighs, jihyo seems still pissed on her, she didn't even answer her question.

"just follow her already stupid" Mina pushes her, "come on follow her, we will take care of mei mei" jeongyeon said patting sana's back, meira nodded at sana,
"Followe her I'll be fine here sana unnie... Go get your girl" Meira said which makes sana's both cheek red.

"What?... How did you know... i was into her?" sana ask almost whispering,
Meira just laugh at her and shrugged her shoulders, "At the hospital?? You're pretty transparent" Everyone nodded with meira
Well they all know each other for so long so how wouldn't they know.

"Go on follow her and stop wasting our time" Momo pushes her,

"Your dead meat, jihyo unnies seems to be so pissed off of you, she's pretty jealous with mei mei, if looks Could kill then mei mei are already dead" Chaeyoung said while chuckling, sana sighs and nodded her head, "take care of mei mei" sana manage to say before running towards the doorway.