CH. 15

Third persons point of view

"ARE YOU REALLY sure your okay?" sana ask her mei mei with concern, she pats her back and handed her a glass of water, she smile slightly and had to nod her head, "Yes I'm fine thankyou" the girls nodded at her.

"you make me so nervous when you suddenly run, i thought i said something bad" chaeyoung said pouting her lip in such a cute manner.

"I'm sorry" meira could only said while bowing her head, "I'm sorry momo-ssi I didn't see you I'm really really sorry" momo could only smile at me mei and nodded while smiling sincerely at the girl.

"nah its not much of a thing, we understand" momo said "why don't you go back to your room and rest were fine here " jihyo said and everyone except for tzuyu who's silently playing on her phone, agreed to jihyo.

"no I'm fine... I'll just help you prepare for our lunch ahm" mina shook her head at pat her hand, "ani... Momo and I are fine you have to rest" she said nicely and very calm.

"right so let's go" dahyun went to her side and pulled her up "come on we'll bring you to your room" she said and chaeyoung went to your other side and held your arm, "Lets go!! I'll join you let's watch something on my laptop!!" chaeyoung said giddy.

"Ohh maja!! That's a good idea" dahyun agreed with, "Come on i know a cute movie to watch" the two look at the busy Tzuyu on the side, chaeyoung had to roll her eyes before calling the giants name.

"Yah!! Tzuyu!!"

Tzuyu annoyingly glance at Chaeyoung and look at her with her 'fuck-off' Face.

"What?"she utter in annoyances.

" Let's go! " Chaeyoung which earns an eye roll from Tzuyu," To where? "" Upstairs... We're watching movie with meira " Tzuyu had to roll her eyes again and shook her head before glancing back to her phone.

" not interested " she said with boredom
" But--" Chae had to cut her words when dahyun signed her too. " Tzuyu kaja! " Dahyun called her and Tzuyu didn't take a single second, she stood up and walk beside Dahyun.

Chaeyoung frown at that and stom her cute feet," Unfair!!!" She demanded " Dahyun had to call you once and you didn't even argued with her!! But your arguing with me!! I'm also older  than you , You know!!"

Tzuyu snorted and gave chaeyoung her
'I-don't - give-a-fuck' look,then she said "Yeah by month" which makes Chaeyoung really upset.

She held meira's arms and rolled her eyes at Tzuyu, "I hate you... And I'm not talking to you! Starting from this moment!" She said and pulled meira with her as she goes upstairs where her and Tzuyu's room is.

She grab all of her things and put it inside of her luggage.

"What are you doing?" meira ask curiously while watching chaeyoung, The latter stop for a while and glance at meira, "I'm packing my things I'm gonna move in with you on your room" She said zipping off her luggage.

"what?" meira utter with shock but before she could stop chaeyoung already walk out of the room holding her duffle bag and a few stuffs while pulling her luggage.

She was left dumbfounded by Chaeyoung
She blink her eyes a couple of times and
Then finally realised what Chaeyoung had just said, she quickly went out of Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's room.

Coming across with Dahyun and Tzuyu
Who's busy chitchatting with something,
The two look up and stare at her, Tzuyu's glance at the room she just came in and gave her a small glare.

"What are you doing on my room?" she said without any emotions, typical Tzuyu.

Meira scratch her nape and pointed at her room "Chaeyoung"  Meira could only said
That Dahyun only nodded "Let's go mei mei... Tzuyu stop scaring her" Dahyun walk up to her and grab her hand "kaja mei mei" The white goddess said and pulled her.