2 | The Ghost Crew

Ezra approached the bullied merchant and pushed the officer away.

"Who do you think we are street-rat?!" He exclaimed.

"Dumb officers. That's who!" Said Ezra with a smirk.

Ezra swiftly avoided the officer's punch and took him by the shoulder put his left leg under the officer's knee, pushes him and takes the leg back, making the officer fall down.

The other inpreal, watching as a small kid beat done his 'friend' ordered the stormtroopers to shoot the kid. Some of the bucketheads started to refuse, as they though shooting a teenager was not right. But the others tried to shoot him down.

Ezra, now dodging the blaster shots, avoided them carefully and tried to keep the stormtroopers away from the officer's body, so they wouldn't shoot him. Not that he deserved that kind of treatment from Ezra, he certainly was better off dead, but Ezra still wantEd to play innocent.

The teen deliberately climbed a merchant's stand, putting his right foot on it and pushing himself from that, but he had accidentally scratched himself when he did it.

The shock and pain cause Ezra to be unable to move his leg for a second, but then he quickly ran on the roofs, limping. He looked back, to see if anybody was chasing him, and was surprised when the stormtroopers had given up his chase.

He sat down, and looked at his wound. The cut had ripped some of Ezra's pants and was bleeding. It seemed to have overlapped an old cut, which now was opened again. He tried reaching it with his hand, but pain shot from his wound inclined to disagree. Ezra let a small yelp and sigh. He's never get his wound healed if he didn't have any med supplies.

The teenager looked at his surroundings, and decided to take a peak at the edge of the building. A couple of stormtroopers were gathered up with a couple of crates.

"Then that street rat attacked me!" Exclaimed the officer, "Send troopers to kill him!"

"Officer, you know our priority is to ship these crates," said the other one, "we must do as we're told and not—

"But—"

"Let our personal cravings get in the way. Which I've seen you've been doing."

The officer, beaten looked behind him in shame.

Ezra now recalled were he was. This was the place he met the crew. He peeked a little closer, still trying not to make his leg hurt him again.

Zeb, hiding in a corner, saw Kanan, and waited for his signal. But the leader of the ghost crew seemed to be distracted by something else. He shot a glance into the roof of the nearby building.

Ezra saw what Kanan had done, and tried his best to duck. The pain on his leg had not gotten any better. He creeped back into sitting, hoping Kanan wasn't staring anymore. Which he wasn't, Ezra let a relived sigh.

Sabine had gotten Kanan signal and had a bomb in her hand. She quietly and casually walked up to a nearby speeder and threw the bomb. He trooper, confused, tried to talk to her, with his hand out, but realized a little too late what was planted on his speeder.

After the speeder blew up, the empire scrambled and attempted to flee, Ezra still sitting there, needed to get into one of those speeder in order to meet the crew. He jumped after the ghost crew had cleared out the imps.

"Bye guys." He saluted and left.

Zeb attempted to punch him, but Ezra quickly ducked, Kanan signaled him to stop but he didn't, and so Kanan took a nearby speeder and began chasing him.

He step on the gas, and tried to make it seem like if he really was escaping from the crew. He passed thru the alleys and roads of Lothal, trying to dodge the poor, afraid civilians. He hoped really that this time he may actually get the crates.

Now on the highway, Kanan wondered where this kid was headed. TIEs approached them, and were starting to close up on him and the kid. As soon as they started shooting, Kanan opened his comlink.

"Specter 1 to Specter 2!"

"Specter 1?! Where are you?" She asked in a worried and mad tone.

"It's... a long story... what we really need is a pickup right now!"

"We?!"

"I'll explain later!"

Ezra saw the TIEs and Kanan closing up on him. He dodged the blasters from the little ships, but had to slow down in the process.

"Kid!"

Ezra turned around to see a ship. The ship the called home.