11 | Captured

"Arriving near the transport everyone." Hera called out, punching the button for the internal comms.

Kanan looked back towards the twi'lek, staring a bit.

"Love, you ready?" Hera asked.

"Oh ye-ye..." Kanan said, shaking his head a bit.

Zeb and Ezra soon came, along with Sabine. Surprisingly, the boy looked absolutely fine on this ship with strangers, aside from his constant limping.

"You okay Jabba?" Sabine asked jokingly, with sarcasm filling her voice.

"I'm fine." Ezra said with strain, "I'm just... first time in space I guess." He added looking down at his feet, making his hair cover his expression.

"Ezra you are staying here." Hera clarified flatly.

"That's the idea!" Ezra said happier, knowing he'd just quoted himself.

Chopper, Sabine, Kanan and Zeb rushed out to the transport. Hera and Ezra quietly stayed inside The Ghost.

"Something's... coming." Ezra mumbled as he felt the one Star Destroyer approach through the Force. The teenager remembered once again, "Hera! Something's going to come!" He pushed himself out of the co-pilot's seat and rushed.

"EZRA! Get back here!" The twi'lek shouted, suddenly getting up, "It's not safe for you."

Nevertheless, Ezra ran and managed to take a glimpse of Zeb's purple fur. He followed them, trying to keep up with his injured leg.

"I'm sorry Hera." Ezra muttered to himself.

The boy, limping and now in Zeb's and Kanan's tail, managed to catch up to them.

"IT'S A TRAP!" Ezra yelled out at them.

"Wh-what the kriff kid you're supposed to stay with Hera!" Yelled Zeb with his usual gruff voice.

"Language Zeb." Warned Kanan, "But get back to the ship Lothalian, don't ruin our OP like the other one." He scolded.

"It is a trap!— There's a Star Destoryer outside." Ezra babbled, but it was already too late, Zeb had cracked the code and Kallus and his troops suddenly exited the small compartment. But at the same time, the artificial gravity has stopped working, thanks to Sabine and Chopper.

"Run!" Ezra yelled out in the chaos, following Zeb.

Him and the lasat 'stepped on the gas' and rushed out, with Kanan leading them.

"Wait—" Ezra suddenly remembered, "Where's Sabine?"

"If she followed the plan then she's perfectly safe." Kama answered, panting a little bit.

Ezra tried getting ahead of the purple furrball, but with his tuff strong arms Zeb pulled him back. The gravity turned off, their little dangerous game was flipped many times around until Kallus grabbed him.

"Z-zeb!" Ezra cried, but it was no use, Kallus' grip remained strong and firm around his neck.

"I'm sorry, kid." Zeb said as he last saw Ezra, "I'm really sorry."

Ezra stared blankly back at his comrade, he obviously knew they were coming back, but now he doubted it, knowing he'd just changed a little bit of his own past. And as known to time as him is, he knew anything could happen.

Back to the Past (Star Wars Rebels)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara