12 | Kallus

Moments later...

"Where's the kid?" Hera asked to Zeb. Looking panicked.

The lasat scratched the back of his neck, "I though he was behind you." Zeb nervously said, looking at Kanan.

"Zeeeeb..." Hera warned, squinting, "What happened to the kid?"

"The kid got grabbed— ok? There was nothing I could do." He responded with guilt on his tone. He looked down to the floor.

"Garazeb Orellios!" Hera scoffed, arms crossed and with a frown.

"The ISB agent grabbed him, but they'll go easy on him." He concluded sadly, "He's just a kid."

Sabine knew that wasn't true. And neither did anybody on the ship. Silence engulfed the air, making the ship's little buzz become clear. The hyperspace lights changed the colors of the cockpit, making it glow a little blue. The mandalorian cleared her throat.

"We have to go back for him." Hera stated, knowing what the Empire was capable of, being reminded of her brother.

"What?!— No— no— NO!" Zeb exclaimed waving his arms in protest, "We are not coming back for him!"

He stomped a little bit, and made the metal floor rattle.

"I'm sorry Hera, we— ugh" Sabine pinched her nose and looked down, she really wanted the kid to come back, but knew it was a risk for the whole crew. She couldn't be this selfish, "We can't go back for him."

Sabine let her hair cover her guilty face, "I mean— we just met this guy." She protested, "We can't go back for him."

Kanan cleared his throat in disapproval. Chopper ran over Zeb's foot, making the lasat jump backwards and kick the astromech.

"B-beep beep." Chopper replied, crossing his little metal arms, "Beep be-e-e-e-ep, b-b-beep."

"Wha'd he say!" Zeb grumbled, knowing he was the only one that couldn't understand that beeping trash can, "Stupid." He mumbled to Chopper.

Hera smirked "He voted with me," She said, bending over the rest of her crew, "your turn to break the tie, Kanan." She offered with a smile.

Kanan sat in his seat, thinking. Sabine quietly fidgeted in her seat, while carefully petting the droid.

~~~~

"Get off me!" Ezra said while kicking in the air, "You know I just met these guys!"

Kallus didn't bother much and threw Ezra in the prison, making the boy land on his injured leg. The teenager forced himself to not cough or make any noise indicating his injury.

"Confiscate his... trinkets." Kallus ordered the troopers, rubbing his temples, eyes closed.

The two poor stormtroopers took Ezra's backpack, even while Ezra was resisting, "Hey! Get your hands off that!" He grumbled at the imperials, but it was no use, as they took them anyways.

The ISB agent snickered at the kid, "Let's start with your name." He commented.

"I'm Jabba, Jabba the Hutt." Ezra spat.

"You seem a tad small for a Hutt..." Kallus sarcastically said, pretending to be convinced, "but Jabba, tell me, what do you know about them?"

"I just met them!" He exclaimed, a little offended.

"Then you shall be as use to me as bait." Kallus said, standing up even straighter.

Ezra chuckled, "Wow, you're as brilliant as a binary droid." Ezra mumbled, "They're not going to come back for me. People don't do that." He covered his doubtful face with his hair and sat down on the uncomfortable chair inside the prison.

"We'll see." The man added before closing the prison doors.

Ezra's backpack had been confiscated, but the Jedi Holocron remained in his belt. Normally and according to his past and memory, he was meant to open it for the first time here.

"I could open the Star map!" He whispered to himself, but then doubt came, "If they don't come for me I could... go to Tatooine... I'd take an escape pod. But I should probably first start with taking my chances and leavin' this stupid prison."

The tactic he had always used.

"You stormtroopers better get me out! There is a whole army under my command that could destroy this ship into bits right now!"

The first wave did not indeed work, just as expected. Ezra played with his memory, and found the real tactic that got him out. The boy smirked at the closed door.

"And you bucketheads are going to be sorry when my uncle, the Emperor, finds out that you've been holding me against my—" Ezra interrupted himself with coughing, and boy he coughed like a sick man.

The white troopers eventually got concerned and opened the doors, but no soul was there. They both went eres the place, holding their blaster into trigger position. But a whoosh came from outside the cube.

"Bye guys!" Ezra said before saluting and closing the prison doors on the imps. He laughed as he ran towards the room where his stuff had been confiscated.

"Ahh... good ol' backpack." He muttered to himself. He looked to the helmets, and grabbed the cadet helmet. He put it on his head and turned the transmitter on. If it all went as it was supposed to, it would come in handy.

"—The delay was insignificant." The static grumbled trough the helmet. The teenager, overwhelmed by the noises, shook his head a little bit, "The transport ship Agent Kallus diverted will dock on Kessel within two hours."

"Well wha'd know?" Ezra chuckled to himself, force leaping to the ventilation shaft. As he got in, he carefully tried not to make any noises.

"The Wookiee will be offloaded to work Spice Mine K-76."

"This is Stormtrooper LS-005, reporting to Agent Kallus." Another stormtrooper added.

"Kallus here." Responded the man.

"Uhh... Sir... the prisoner's gone..." A the stormtrooper reported.

"What? I knew the boy would act as bait, but I never dreamed the rebels would be foolish enough to attack a Destroyer!" Kallus answered, "How did they get aboard?" He pressed.

"Uhhh... the rebels didn't rescues him... he— uhh...—"

"Agent Kallus! There's a security breach in the lower hangar." An officer reported.

Ezra already knew, he was already on his way to the lower hangar, "They did come." He whispered to himself, relived.

~~~~

(Singing along to Lay All Your Love On Me, by ABBA.)

Thank you for more than 1k views!!!!

- Aqua