3 | Stealing Crates

"Hop on kid!"

The crates were still attached to the speeder, and Ezra still didn't want to leave it. He grunted in frustration, that even if he knew the future, he thought he could actually have a chance this time. He stopped the speeder, and discreetly used the force to make the vehicle float so it could reach The Ghost.

Kanan, now inside The Ghost, and with this street rat that had almost managed to steal the ammunition. Hera suddenly called his name over the comms. Sheesh.

"Gotta go." He said while making his way, "oh yeah. Keep an eye on him."

    Kanan signaled at Ezra and waved final goodbye before turning around and leaving. Ezra gulped down some saliva that had formed of fear. Hopefully he wouldn't forget or anything.

"So kid," Sabine said while elbowing him, which he did not appreciate as much, "Where are you from?"

"Lothal." Ezra said, raising an eyebrow.

"Street-rat." He heard Zeb grumble.

"I am n— nevermind."

Sabine looked at Ezra in a puzzled way. Even the weary teenager could make Sabine's facial expression without seeing her beautiful face. He knew her enough to make up for what was hidden in her helmet. Too bad he had restarted their friendship now. He really wished to tell Sabine everything, but the one he knows not the one he knew.

"Planning an evil scheme are ya kid?" Said Zeb questioning him in his usual gruff voice, "Because that won't work on us"

He said while 'intimidatingly' crossing his arms. Sabine only stood there, but put her left hand on her waist. It was a move she did when ever she felt danger, because if her guts were right she could easily pull the gun out from the belt.

"No." Ezra said devensesevly, "And seri--"

They all screamed when The Ghost suddenly turned over. Ezra, being extremely unlucky in this situation, landed on the floor. Sabine rolled over and managed to keep her balance. Zeb... Not so much. The two clowns had ended up stacking on each other. The poor teen started to gag and got grossed out.

"Get- off- me-" Ezra said in his strained voice.

"I'm not that heavy in this gravity." He stated, clearly offended.

"Not the weight-- the smell!"

"That's it!"

Zeb yanked Ezra from his backpack, accidentally pulling to hard, making Ezra's pain on his leg worsen. He squealed discreetly in pain and tried grabbing his leg but was interrupted when Zeb threw him on the floor.

"You don't like the quality of air here?" He said while balling his fists, "Then I'll get you your own room!"

Ezra was once again picked up but now thrown into the refresher. He sighed and got up, despite his leg telling him not too. He rummaged the items in the room, trying to find his own when he realized he was not in the right timeline.

"For kriff's sake..."

He looked into the mirror and saw his old self. His long hair, slightly covering his eyes and his old jacket along with old suit. He looked so much younger than before. Ezra shook his head and decided to keep on moving. He smirked at the idea of getting into the vents. It had been a long time since he could actually climb into one. He took down the vent protector and hurried inside. This time, he decided to carefully put the seal back on before crawling through his secret weapon, once again.