4 | Air Quality

Ezra, in the vents, went as slowly and discreetly as a loth-cat hunting his prey. Mostly to avoid the insane pain on his leg. He decided to follow his original timeline and maybe help the crew out this time.

~•~•~

Sabine scowled at Zeb. Did he seriously just throw that random kid into the refresher like that?

"Zeb!" Said Sabine while elbowing the Lasat, "what will Kanan amd He-"

"Where's the kid?" Came Kanan from the comms.

"Don't worry boss, he's right..." Zeb said while making his way to the bathroom, "...here...."

The door whooshed open, but the teenager was nowhere in sight. Sabine looked all over the refresher. Their possessions looked slightly moved and the vent door was slightly off. Sabine took one of her blaster in the her hand, clenching it with nervousness.

"He went that way."

Zeb growled at himself. Sabine went outside the refresher. Had they lost the kid in space? The Mandalorian suddenly heard a 'ouch!' coming from above.

"He's in the vents." Reported Sabine, taking her comm out, "I'll catch him."

~•~•~

Ezra was inside the vents, making his way through the puzzle. He didn't see the other side quite well, and tried raising his head.

"Ouch!"

He covered his mouth with one hand, regretting not only hitting his head but yelling out his pain. Someone was right below him. He felt the presence. Sabine.

"He's inside the vents." He heard Sabine say under, "I'll get him."

Slightly panicking, Ezra went faster to his destination. (gas gas gas!!) He hoped that Sabine wouldn't be there waiting for him. Then he heard Hera yell through the comms. The TIEs had probably already closed up on them. He reales the hatch and fell directly into Sabine's chair. The verify starts were equally spread among the big black void of space. It was a beautiful sight to see. But no time to waste.

Ezra clenched the handles and carefully started to precisely shoot a TIE fighter. The miniature ship exploded into pieces when Ezra had finally hit it.

~•~•~

"Great work Sabine!" Came Hera through the comms.

Sabien stood where she had begun investigating. If she wasn't the one doing that, then who was?

"What work?" She asked using her communications device.

"You shot down two TIE fighters!" Cheerfully added Hera, "Take the praise, Sabine."

"I wasn't the one doing it. I was investigating where the kid had run off to." Sabine responded, while running to her post.

The teenager Mandalorian, now alerted, made in for her post, but stoped at what she saw.