5 | Closing TIEs

Sabine stood and saw 'the kid' shoot some Imps down. The fighters came in range and the street-rat managed to kill them before they had time to escape. A small explosion came from each fallen ship. Sabine was left in awe. Was this his first time? Because for a street-rat who almost managed to steal their rightful cargo it seemed unlikely to have ever gone to space. The kid moved as if he already knew how to shoot with The Ghost.

"Is this... your first time in space kid?" She asked awkwardly, laying on a wall.

And to Sabine's surprise he nodded. He gave her a awfully mischievous grin. She crossed her arms, and started to prepare for the many outcomes.

"I'm Ezra, what's your name?" He said in a flirty tone.

"Sabine. I'm Sabine." She said and took off her helmet. Her expression carried a worried and amazed look. Her face was just as beautiful as Ezra had last seen her. But sadly Zeb came running after.

"Sab- KID!" He roared, gently pushing Sabine behind him and grabbing Ezra by the head, "WHY'D YOU LEAVE YOU LITTLE RAS—"

"Zeb!" Hera yelled through the comms, right on cue, "Take the kid to the common room, I'll have a talk with him and all of you."

Sometime before ~

Kanan came from behind just as Hera had told him to do so. He sat next to the co-pilot's seat and turned around to Hera.

"What took you so long, Love?" Asked Hera, focused on avoiding the approaching TIEs, "You said this was a usual OP?"

"Well yeah! If some street-rat didn't ruin it!" He replied, clearly annoyed.

"It must of been some kid..."

"Actually- where is he?" Kanan said pointing at the camera. Hera peered over the camera.

"Well that certainly must of been someone, especially if they are capable of getting through you Kanan Jarrus," She said with a big smile on her face, "Kind of reminds me of somebody that I used to know."

"No Hera—" He said before giving up, but then just let it go.

"Where's the kid?" Kanan asked, taking his comm out and contacting Zeb.

"Don't worry boss, he's right... here."

"Oh the great kriff." He cursed, but immediately regretted it as Hera's eyebrow rose.

"Kanan Jarrus, don't you dare use that foul language on my ship!" She yelled in a stern voice.