16 | Mischief into Trouble

"We need to talk."

Sabine fidgeted uncomfortably. She sat next to Hera, who was standing up. She may have glanced at the boy a couple of times in disappointment.

Ezra cracked a nervous grin. " 'Bout what?"

Hera sighed. "Well you know," She started, "and even if you tried ignoring it, you still know."

"Know what?" Shrugged Ezra, "Give context... please?"

"You're going to have to find a place to stay." Sabine snapped, "Hera told us about your lack of parents."

He winced, a little hurt.

Hera scowled at Sabine, giving her a warning look. "And besides. We have to find where to an stay."

Zeb grinned mischievously. "We can turn him to the Empire." He offered, "But how much are loth-rats worth to them anyways?" Growled the lasat.

Kanan sighed. "We are not doing that!" Hera snapped.

"What abou—

"This is about me, right?" Ezra pointed out, "Can I have oh no— a place in The Senate? What is this? A congressional discussion?"

"I don't think that's how you say it k—

"Our concern—" Hera interrupted, "—Is knowing where Ezra will stay."

"I agree." Kanan added, earning a scowl from the crowd.

"Since we both adults, and we—"

"Excuse me?" Zen interrupted, "I think if also come to ag—"

Sabine slammed the table. "Don't you realize, Hera that the only reason Kanan is actually siding with you is because he gloats over you like an adolescent boy." She said, rolling her eyes.

Kanan blushed a little and stepped back, but then shook it off, "So to spe—"

"Isn't this conversation about me?" Ezra asked pointing at himself, earning the attention of everyone in the table, and some grumbles.

"Yes b-bu—"

Table was smashed. The clanking even echoed I got he silent room. Hera looked up back to her crewmates, and took the speech over.

"We..." She started softly and slowly, "...should take care of this matter later."

Zeb opened his mouth in protest, but Hera shushed him even before he had the chance to speak.

"Ezra Bridger will be staying in Zeb's room for now, until then please go on." She quietly said, staying at a low volume.

Zeb grunted in disagreement, but left anyways. Every single ghost crew member left until Ezra was left alone, blinking in confusion, with Hera in the room.

"Uh..." He gave a soppy grin, "Thanks?"

Hera sighed and later his on the shoulder. "It's my job kid. Run off and don't get into trouble with that lasat." She stressed the last part and walked right past him.

He looked at the grey-ish walls of The Ghost. Trouble was the first thing he'll be looking for today. He grinned widely. He knew exactly what to do next, starting with Zeb.

~•~•~

"Don't. Even. Think. About it."

"Where's the fun in that?"

Ezra let the upper bunk bed fall, right on the lasat's last nerve.

"That's IT!" He shrieked, throwing the bed away with his strength. "I am throwing you out the airlock!"

He chased Ezra throughout the whole ship. Until Hera came out of her cabin, extremely disturbed and angry.

"What are you doing?!" Hera yelled, dragging everybody on the ship into the argument. She wrinkled her nose, "I gave you BOTH instructions. STOP AT ONCE!"

Ezra guiltily regretted. "Sorry Hera. It was my idea." He crossed his arms, "We- you can drop off at Lothal."

~•~•~

200 tiktok follower special! :) // tysm for 22 followers here lol

~•~•~

Ahsoka is fire broskis!!! Can't wait for Ezra to come back!!!

Also this time since last time was too hard, 15 votes and 2 follows. (This is probably going to take time so peace out ✌🏻)

- Aqua