13 | Escape

"You go get Ezra." Hera reminded, "then you come straight back to the ship, we don't want to overstay our visit." The twi'lek stated, holding her blaster in her hands in case of a quick exit.

"And try to make sure everybody gets aboard" Sabine added, sass covering her frustration, putting her hands on her hips to take out her guns faster.

Zeb turned around to see her, "Hey! That wasn't my fault!" The lasat protested.

"Well that's debatable." Said a mysterious voice from up, in the vents.

Ezra jumped out of the vent, with a cadet helmet put on. Zeb tried punched him in the face, but the kid quickly ducked, and made sure not to injured his open wound more than the Empire had.

"Wow Zeb." Ezra added.

"It wasn't my fault! You're wearing a bucket!" He defended himself, hissing at the teenager.

"Sure it wasn't." She sarcastically said though her mando helmet, helping Ezra get up.

"Move out!" Kanan yelled in front of them.

Stormtroopers can rushing to The Ghost, along with a very nice gentleman, dear Agent Kallus.

"Stop them!" He cried over the blasting of the white armored imperials.

Ezra took this helmet off and quickly ran at the same speed as the crew. He made it to the ramp and turned around to shoot and help, but—

"Oh no!" Zeb growled, "This time you're coming first." He grabbed the teenager by his head and threw him inside the ship.

Kanan quickly followed, shooting some bucketheads in the process. The group closed the ramp, and quickly made their escape. Hera piloted and jumped into hyperspace the second they were free.

Ezra walked into the cockpit, trying to cover his awful limping, and scratching the back of his neck.

The pilot turned around, "Welcome aboard," Hera greeted, "again." She added.

"Thank you." Stuttered Ezra, "I-I didn't think you'd come back for me." He looked around the cockpit, a little nervous.

The lothalian grabbed his injured leg and tried to cover the dry blood on his pants.

The twi'lek sighed and pushed some buttons, "Well we better get back, I bet your family must be worried sick." She said with a concerned voice, thinking of what to say to the parents.

"I-I-I...

... don't have parents."