Chapter 3: Game On

Chapter 3: Game on

Izuku, Katsuki and Ochako were walking to preschool. Izuku was walking by Ochako as she was shy.

"So, is Ochako your girlfriend now?" Katsuki asked.

"Well, she's a girl who's my friend. So, yeah!" Izuku said.

Katsuki only snickered. After a while the students all walked in, followed by the teacher.

"OK students we have a new student joining us. Come on in."

A girl wearing a hat walked in. She had blondish hair, and brown eyes.

"Sup fam!" she said.

"Fam?" a student asked.

"I'm totes excited to be here! I hope we can all be fam here!" Said the new girl.

"What's your quirk dear?" the teacher asked.

She blew a mist. When she did, she was able to make two of herself.

"Is anyone else thinking her quirk is 420? No? Just me? Okay." Said a student.

The day went on, and the new girl was trying to find a spot to sit at lunch. Katsuki noticed her.

"Hey yo!" he said, "Wanna sit with us?"

"Sure," the new girl answered.

She took her spot near Katsuki, who was on the opposite side of Ochako and Izuku.

"So what's your name?" Ochako asked.

"The name's Camie," Camie said.

"I'm Ochako Uraraka, this is my friend Izuku, and my other friend Katsuki."

"Sup," Ktsuki said.

"So your quirk has to do with illusions?" Izuku asked.

"Yea you could say that fam," Camie said with a smile.

"Wow that's so cool!" Izuku said, "Youcouldusethatquirktoconfusevillainswhiletheyremonologuingandmakethemthinktheyreseeingsomethingwheninreality-"

He went into a muttering state.

"Does this usually happen?" Camie asked.

"Yes," Katsuki said, "But as of today you're part of the new group of friends."

Camie smiled.

5 years later....

Izuku, Katsuki, Camie, and Ochako became the best of friends growing up. They would usually spend their time talking about heroes, quirks, and about hero schools. They were at the playground. Katsuki was showing off his quirk while Izuku was reading a book about heroes. Their time was interrupted by a scream. Izuku looked to see the bullies picking on a kid

"C'mon! You really think you can be a hero with THAT kind of quirk, freak?!"

"P-please! Just leave me alone!" Said the bullied victim.

"Or what you defenseless loser? You really think you can tell me, the great Neito Monoma what to do?"

"HEY!" Shouted Izuku.

"Don't worry, Deku! I get this." Katsuki said. "Hey, Malfoy!"

"IT'S MONOMA!!!" Shouted Monoma.

"Yeah, whatever. Ever read fantastic beasts and where to find them? Your mom's on page one!" Katsuki said.

"Oh, it's gonna be like that, huh?!" Monoma shouted as he approached Katsuki.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" Katsuki said. But Monoma kept approaching. "Okay, you asked for it!" Katsuki said as he threw an explosion at Monoma's nuts.