Chapter 7: The Entrance Exam

A few more months passed. Izuku quickly got up using 1% of OFA. Today was the day of the Entrance Exams, and he was more than ready! After spending a few years training with One For All, he could use 50% of the power without any backlash. With Full Cowling, he was more than a chance for anything that got in his way!

He got himself ready and then heard a knock on the door.

"Are you using One For All in there?" Inko asked.

"Well I was only using 1%," Izuku said.

"Well I doubt anyone would notice, but please be careful," Inko said.

Izuku walked out of his room and got himself some tost.

"Hey where's dad?" Izuku asked.

"He's already at the school judging," Inko said, "Good luck Izuku, you'll do great!"

"Thanks Mom," Izuku said.

Izuku went to Ochako's apartment to pick her up. They were planning to walk to the school together. He knocked on the door and Ochako came out, Sato behind her.

"Good luck you kids!" Sato said, "Have fun with it, but be careful!"

"We will," Izuku said.

The two of them started heading to UA. Kenshi was on his way to the same school, walking on the sidewalk. As he continued walking, a car approached him. The window opened revealing Momo and her dad.

"Ahh Kenshi," Mr. Yoayorozu said, "Taking a walk? Would you like a ride?"

"Oh no I'm heading to UA to take the entrance exam," Kenshi answered.

"Oh that's good, we're going that way," Mr. Yaoyorozu stated with a smile, "Hop in."

"If you insist," Kenshi said as he got in.

Kenshi was taking a ride with the Yaoyorozus to UA.

"So created any new items?" Momo asked with a smile.

"Actually I've started creating these things called presets," Kenshi said, "Check it out."

He showed her a preset that said Arkham Knight.

"From the Batman Arkham games?" Momo asked.

"Correct," Kenshi said, "I'm also planning on using more than just Mario items during the exam. Maybe a bit of Street Fighting magic if you know what I mean."

Mr. Yaoyorozu chuckled.

"I see someone is a man of culture," he said.

"You can't be the classics," Kenshi said.

They soon made it to UA grounds. Kenshi got his stuff.

"Thanks for the lift sir," Kenshi said.

He started heading out. Momo followed him.

"Kenshi wait, you forgot something," Momo said.

"No I'm pretty sure I got everything I need, pencils, notebooks, exam gear and-"

As Kenshi continued, Momo took this opportunity to approach the shorter boy and give him a small but tender kiss on the cheek.

"For luck." she said.

She went back into the car.

At this, Kenshi was walking like a love struck idiot.

Jiro noticed him walking by and smirked.

"Oh I am soooooo gonna tease him for this," she said while looking at the readers.

The exam went on as planned. Everyone was taking the written portion, and then came the most important part. The Physical portion. It was being instructed by none other than Present Mic.

The physical portion was kinda like a points game. People were gonna be around the city finding robots worth a certain number of points, using their quirks and smart thinking. Kenshi noticed something. He then raised his hand.

"A question?" Present Mic asked.

"Well sir, you say there's 3 robots out there, but I noticed a 4th type of robot," Kenshi stated.

"You are correct little listener!" Present Mic said, "And also to my little nephew listener out there somewhere in the crowd, good luck out there!"

"hestalkingaboutmehestalkingaboutmehestalkingaboutme!" Izuku said as he was geeking out.

"Deku chill out fam," Camie said.

Later on everyone was on the bus and heading into the city. Izuku saw ochako doing a few stretches.

Izuku was about to walk up to her until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you planning to distract her and make her lose focus?" he asked.

"Wait! Hold on! I was only going up to her to wish her luck! I just do happen to know her personally!" Izuku told him.

"Oh my apologies," the boy said.

"Alright let's go! There's no countdown in herowork!" Present mic said.

Everyone started running around fighting robots. Kemshi pulled out the Arm Cannon from the Metroid games.

"Let's do this," he said.

He went around and started firing shots at robots earning him a few points.

In another area, Izuku was dashing around at fast speeds, using 40% of One For All. He was punching robots as they came closer to him. After a while he started to feel a bit sore.

"Maybe I should dial it down a bit," Izuku said.

He channeled down to 20% of his power.

"That's better,"

Katsuki was blowing up robots using explosions. Meanwhile Ochako was making robots weightless and dropping them making them all blow up. Everyone was showing great promise. All Might was watching them.

"That's my boy," Toshinori said.

"So the rumours are true," NEzu said, "You gave your son One For All."

"Yes sir," Toshinori said, "I would've given him the quirk even if he was quirkless. He has the true heart of a hero, and will no doubt go down in history as the next Symbol of Peace."

"Don't go playing favorites All Might," Aizawa said.

Izuku grabbed a robot before it could crush him, and lifted it up destroying it. Kenshi continued blasting robots away.

"These things are childs play," Kenshi said, "I wanna fight something bigger."

He heard footsteps. From the shadows was a giant robot walking up to the examinees. It was a massive 0PTR! Everyone was watching the behemoth of a robot walk around. Izuku scooped up Ochako, bridal style and carried her to safety. Kenshi looked at the robot and smirked.

"It's time you picked on someone your own size," he said.

He hit an item block and grabbed a giant mushroom. He then ate the whole thing in one bite. He started to grow into tremendous height, as big at the 0PTR itself. Jiro saw this and she was amazed.

"Holy SHIT!!!!!" she shouted.

Kenshi then punched the robot hard. In a single punch, he demolished it and sent it falling down, opposite of where the examinees were. He then shrunk down to normal size. People started to clap and cheer for Kenshi, amazed by the deed he accomplished, saving all those people. Kenshi raised his hand in victory.

"I could've done that," Katsuki said, "But he did good."

Aizawa was amazed that he saw that.

"I don't know who this kid is, but I want him in my class," Aizawa said, "Him, and the green haired boy."

"Done," Nezu said