Chapter 13: USJ Invasion

Later on the class arrived at the USJ. Everyone started to walk inside and see the many wonders that were everywhere. Various landscapes and areas to practice rescue training. As Aizawa was explaining the lesson that would happen, a shadow was merging with his shadow. Suddenly he was doing some weird movements. The class was laughing. Izuku noticed something.

"Tenko you jackass!" Izuku said with a chuckle.

Everyone turned to see the pro hero, Tenko Shimura a.k.a Shadowmaster. His quirk allowed him to manipulate his shadow, and also possess other people. Next to him was his twin sister Hana whose quirk enabled her to fly like Paragon

"Is that our little cousin Ixuku?" Hana asked

"Yes it is, Hana. Glad to see you made into the hero course, cousin!" Tenko said.

"Glad to see you're following your dreams too," Izuku said.

As the cousins had their little reunion, Ochako saw the space hero 13.

"Ohmygoditsthespacehero13imsuchabigfanofyouyoureanamazingheroiwannagrowuptobejustlikeyou!!" Ochako said fangirling and muttering just like Izuku does.

"Wow, looks like his muttering managed to spread," Katsuki said.

One of the doors was barged open. It was a group of villains invading the USJ. One of them saw the students.

"You think All Might will show if we harm some kids?" he asked.

""Oboro, you keep the kids safe!" Tenko said.

Oboro started making warp gates to various areas. He was planning to divide and conquer. Aizawa started going after the villains.

"Sir can you handle all those villains yourself?!" Kenshi asked.

"No pro hero is a one trick pony," Aizawa said, "Now go!"

Momo grabbed Kenshi's hand and brought him into one of the warp gates. He saw colors of black and purple, then saw a light. Kenshi fell to the ground. He looked around and based on his surroundings he was somewhere in the landslide zone.

"Wow, that guy's quirk is no joke," he said.

He moved his hand and felt something soft.

"Wow, the terrain is kinda soft for a landslide area," he said.

"Um..... Kenshi..." said a familiar voice, "Please let go."

"AHH!" Kenshi said as he released his hand from her breast, "Momo I m so sorry please don't hit me!"

"Kenshi, its ok," Momo said, "I know you didn't mean it. Are you ok?"

"I am, what about you?"

"You guys landed here too," Jiro said as she ran over along with Kaminari.

"Looks like it," Kenshi stated, "I hope the others are ok."

"They might be, but you won't," said someone.

They were looking at a few thugs who were in the same area as they were. Kenshi got into a fighting stance, prepared to protect his friends.

In another location, Izuku and Ochako landed on a boat. It looks like they were in the shipwreck area.

Izuku saw something swimming in the water. The strange creature surfaced. Izuku and Ochako noticed it was just a classmate. You definitely gave them a scare Asui. She looked at the author.

"I told you to call me Tsu."

"Are you two ok?" Izuku asked.

"Yea, we're fine, looks like Tenko and the others managed to get us all into safe areas," Ochako said.