Chapter 9: First Day

It was the first day of school. Kenshi was walking to the gates of UA.

"This is it," he said, "My first step to heroism."

"Kenshi!" yelled a familiar voice.

He turned around to see Momo running up to him. However he also saw something else. Her tits bouncing about as she was running. And he tried to not look at the bouncing melons, but it seemed as if god betrayed him on that when he made him stand just above her chest to begin with.

 And he tried to not look at the bouncing melons, but it seemed as if god betrayed him on that when he made him stand just above her chest to begin with

(Credit goes to Reiya Munkata on Devientart)

'Curse my height!'

"Kenshi you made it!" Momo said, "Just like I knew you would."

"Uhh hi Momo," Kenshi said, "You look great in that uniform. Er.... I mean-"

Momo laughed at this.

"Accidentally said that out loud, Kenshi?" She asked, giggling, "You look great in it too though."

"Thanks," Kenshi said, "So it looks like this is where we have class together."

"Most definitely."

"Hey guys!" shouted a familiar voice.

It was none other than Kyoka Jiro, in the UA school garb.

"Looks like we're all classmates!" Jiro said with a smile.

'Oh great, more teasing...' Kenshi thought.

Jiro 'accidentally' bumped into Kenshi making him fall headfirst into Momo's soft melons.

"Oops!" She said, sarcastically.

"JIRO!!" Momo shouted.

"What? Its obvious you two are dating. You dont think I saw you kiss his cheek before the entrance exam?"

"You... how... what?!" Momo asked.

"Oh my god! Now you're beginning to sound like Kenshi!" Jiro told her.

"Jojo!" called another voice.

Kenshi turned to see Izuku, Ochako, Katsuki, and Camie walking by.

"Hey guys!" Kenshi said, "Looks like you all made it as well!"

"So who's the ponytail?" Katsuki asked.

"Oh, guys this is my best friend Momo Yaoyorozu," Kenshi said.

Momo waved and bowed.

"Its nice to meet all of you," Momo said, "Kenshi's told me a lot about you."

"Well, let's head in," Izuku said.

Izuku opened the doors and saw a lot of new faces. Katsuki made himself comfortable on a couch and Camie sat on his lap. Ochako looked around.

"Wow, everyone looks so friendly. I can't wait to meet everyone," she said.