Chapter 5: A New Way to Train

Chapter 5: A new way to train

One day after receiving One For All, he tried using it to break a boulder. He punched the boulder obliterating it, but at the same time, destroying his arm. Fortunately a woman with a healing quirk was there to heal it. However after the healing Izuku felt tired and fell asleep. Toshinori carried Izuku into the apartment and laid him on the couch. Recovery Girl's quirk definitely made him tired. Inko ran over to him worried.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY!?" she screamed

"He tried using One For All and injured his arm, but Recovery Girl healed him up," Toshinori said.

Inko bonked him on the head.

"What did I say about overexhausting our son?!" Inko asked.

"Aw come on Inko he's done with his pre One For All training! Now all he has to worry about is cuts and broken bones."

Inko attracted a frying pan and looked at Toshinori.

"Uhhhh... Nana, a little help?" Toshinori asked.

"Sorry, can't hear you," Nana said from the other room.

Toshinori started running from his wife while she started chasing him swinging the frying pan around.

"Get back here!!!!"

Izuku woke up to see his mom chasing his dad around the house.

"Uhhhhh guys?"

Toshinori hid behind the couch.

"H-help me son!!" he said.

"Uhhh you think I wanna be on that end?" Izuku said moving away.

"Good boy," Inko said.

She then whacked Toshinori on the head with the frying pan, and it hurt.

"Don't overexhaust my baby boy!" Inko said with a puff.

"It was me that did it Mom," Izuku said.

"Oh I know, I just told him not to let you do it," Inko said as she chuckled, "Not even the strongest heroes can face the wrath of their wives."

"That's true," Izuku said.

The next day, Izuku was slowly starting to wake up after the long sleep he needed. Izuku slowly started to wake up. He turned to his left and then to his right. He opened his eyes and saw 6 people looking at him. One of them had white hair and smiled.

"Hi." He said.

The 11 year old boy screamed loudly. It was so loud a certain purple cat could hear it.

Nana rushed in.

"What is it, what's....." She stopped as she saw the white haired boy, "Yorochi?"

"Wait... You know these people?" Izuku asked

"Yes," Nana said, "Izuku, these are the previous users of the quirk One For All."

"Previous users?" Izuku asked

Nana nodded.

"Though I am curious how you're all in living bodies."

"Probably," a guy with hair similar to katsuki said.

"So why are you all here?" Izuku asked.

"To teach you how to properly use One For All. I'm sorry but All Might's advice was horrible."

"Ohhh, you mean to teach me how to NOT accidentally break my bones every time I punch Hayate across the face! Honestly, worth every bone broken!" Izuku told them.