Chapter 6: Super Jotaro

"What's One For All?" Kenshi asked.

Izuku realized he messed up big time. Ochako quickly came up with an answer.

"Uhhh... you how the villain who nearly killed All Might named himself All for One?" Ochako asked, trying to come up with a logical answer.

Kenshi and Katsuki nodded.

"Well... he came up with that name in spite of that villain." Ochako said.

"That quickly?" Katsuki asked.

"Yep! You know Deku! A quick learner!" Ochako answered.

"But wait... did Deku come up with that or did you just decide that? I KNOW your quirk isn't mind reading or else you would've known that Deku likes you by now!" Katsuki said, being too smart for his own good.

'Shit! He's onto me!' Ochako thought to herself.

"Ok I may as well spill the beans," Izuku said.

He then went on a long explanation of how his grandmother and father had the quirk, and how he is now the wielder of said quirk.

"...And the only drawback is my aging being slower than others by a point 3rd. But a 3rd of zero is still zero."

"....That... is a lot to take in," Katsuki said, "But I see why you're keeping it a secret."

"So moving on, let's see that Full Cowling in action!" Kenshi said changing the subject.

Izuku then went through the obstacle course at fast speed. He was much more agile with the act of Full Cowling. A few faux monsters arrived and he obliterated them with a smash without busting his arm. He then jumped to the flagpole and grabbed it.

"Wow Deku that was amazing!"

Izuku then started a Kirby dance, having Kenshi facepalm.

"Wrong game, Deku." He said.

Later on the group returned back home. Izuku ran up to the kitchen where his parents were.

"Whoa whoa buddy where's the fire?" Toshinori asked.

"I found out how to use One For All!" Izuku said

"Is that so?" Nana asked.

Izuku then activated his ultimate move. One For All flowed throughout his entire body. The other users were amazed at this.

"Intriguing..." Yorichi said.

"Well you have a way to use the quirk without breaking your bones now!" Banjo said with a smirk, "Now all that's left is building up outputs."

"I think that'll be second nature as more years come by," Izuku said.

More years had passed. Throughout his middle school years, Izuku has became as popular as Katsuki has, and both have gotten praise from everyone, especially the teachers. When word got out that the two of them were going to UA, they had dozens of good luck comments and so much more. Ochako went to the same middle school as them.

"Its-a-me, Kenshi Jotaro! Are you tired paying too much for game repairs, or do you need hints and cheat codes on hard levels? That's why Super Jotaro is here, to save Musutafu, and Japan, and your wallet!"

Momo appeared on screen as a customer.

"Thank you Super Jotaro!" she said, "If only there was a cheat code to keep my Bank Account from drowning."

Kenshi smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

"Forget-a the other repairmen where you're-a just a face! With-a Super Jotaro-a, you're-a family!"