Chapter 14: USJ Victory

Kenshi was in awe at what he just did. He somehow punched that Nomu using something similar to Izuku's quirk. Izuku was in just as much shock as Kenshi was. However he didn't have time to react as the Nomu was getting back up.

"Jojo look out!!"

Kenshi saw the Nomu about to attack once more. However he instantly dodged out of the way. Izuku followed suit and aimed his arm at the Nomu once more. However, instead of an air current, some kind of blackish-greenish whips emerged from him. The whips wrapped around the Nomu. Using this to his advantage, Izuku pulled and threw the Nomu down to the ground, giving him and Kenshi enough time to escape.

The Nomu got back up and started to chase after the two. However, someone dropped down from the air right in front of it. It was All Might in a dashing suit. However something was different. He wasn't smiling.

"It's going to be ok now, because I am here," All Might said.

He heard that someone was attacking his students. Fighting him and threatening him was one thing. But if there's one thing you should NEVER do, it's attack those closest to him, especially his students!

"Izuku, Jotaro, evacuate the others while I take out the trash," All Might said.

"We'll help Uncle," Tenko said as he dragged Aizawa away.

"Well, I see you found our new toy," said someone as they walked out of the shadows, clapping their hands.

It was a man with some kind of arms all around him. He had dark blue hair and a hand on his face.

"This here is the Nomu, and it was made to withstand your so-called power," the man said, "Oh how rude of me. I never even introduced myself. My name is Tomura. And I was born to end the era of peace."

He touched the ground, showcasing his quirk. He could somehow turn anything he touches into ash.

"Nomu. Kill him."

All Might then lunged at the Nomu, prepared to kill, All Might following suit, pulling his arm back to throw a hard punch. He was gonna go beyond! Their fists collided creating a shockwave.

"One of the many powers of this creation is Shock Absorption!" Tomura said.

"What about it?" All Might said, "That's different than quirk nullification!"

All Might and the Nomu kept exchanging blow after blow. As Izuku was evacuating the students, he saw All Might taking a beating. The Nomu then lunged at All Might refusing to let up and throwing a flurry of punches at him. Izuku watched in horror as this was happening. To make matters worse, the creature then punched All Might hard in the face, then It then grabbed All Might and threw him at a wall.

"NO!!" Izuku said.

The Nomu was about to attack him once more. Suddenly he saw a crowd of people watching what was going on. Tomura saw this as an opportunity.

"Nomu, lets make All Might suffer as he fails to protect a crowd of people," Tomura said, "Kill them!"

The Nomu started to dash after the citizens. However Kenshi dashed forward, wanting to help. He grabbed a Fire Flower, and then he jumped up in the air and pulled his left arm back. He tried summoning that strange power once more, wanting to use it to protect.

"Falcon PUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!!!!!"

He punched the Nomu hard in the face. As he did, some strange light in the shape of a falcon emerged. Izuku dashed forward and helped his father up. Kenshi turned to All Might and gave him some kind of green mushroom.