Chapter 8: Results

Chapter 8: Results

Izuku carried Ochako back to her apartment after the entrance exam had ended. He then placed her gently on the bed so she could rest easily. He noticed that she was trembling a bit. She seemed like she was having a nightmare. Izuku decided to give her a soft chaste kiss on the forehead to calm her down.

"Good night Ochako," he said.

Izuku turned around and closed the door to her room only to see Maruki shooting him a glare.

"And just what were your intentions with my daughter, young man?" he asked in a stone cold voice.

Izuku was nervous.

"I... She.... It was.... I just wanted to..." he said, stammering much to Maruki's amusement.

He then patted the young boy's back and laughed.

"Ha ha ha! I'm just teasing, son." He said. "So, what happened to make you have to carry Ochako home?"

"A crazy entrance exam," Kenshi said, "Fortunately we made it without so much as a single scrap."

"That's good," Maruki said with a smile, "You tend to worry a lot about her, but it shows you care."

"Of course," Izuku said, "I'd do anything for her. In fact if she were homeless, I'd invite her to my apartment and help her in any way I can."

Maruki smiled at the boy.

"I'm very pleased to hear that lad," he said, "Because I have some news. My wife and I got some good jobs coming up. We don't want to tear the two of you apart, so we're having her move in with you and your parents."

Izuku was shocked by the news and smiling.

"That's alright isn't it?" he asked.

"Of course it is, she's practically family to me," Izuku said.

Maruki smiled.

"I'm glad to hear. If you two end up dating, you have my blessing."

He patted his head. Later on Izuku headed home to tell his mom about what happened.

"As I was battling robots I heard footsteps," Izuku explained, "It was a giant 0PTR, the size of a skyscraper. People were running away from it and it was scary. You should've seen i-"

Izuku turned to see his mother foaming from fear and shock.

"MOM?!"

"My heart hurts to hear you say such things!!!"

"Mom! Please calm down!" Izuku told her.

Inko collected herself after a few seconds. Izuku finished explaining what happened.

"Aside from that, the exam went well," Izuku said, "I'm really getting the handle on Dad's quirk."

"That's good sweetie," Inko said.

"So you said you can handle how much power?" Django asked.

"40%," Izuku answered.

"Well, OFA might be enhancing your own quirk as well," Nana said, "I remember one time your mother tried using her quirk and accidentally pulled our neighbor's car into the-"

"MOM!!!!" Inko shouted, "You swore you'd never tell anyone that story!!"

"What? Its funny," Nana said.

Later on during that week, Izuku was lifting weights working on his quirk. A strong quirk requires a strong body after all. Inko barged in with a letter from U.A.

"IZUKU!!! YOUR LETTER... IT'S HERE!!!" Inko shouted.

Izuku opened the letter, showing All Might on the screen.

"I am here with your test results!!"

"Dad?" Izuku asked.

"You're probably wondering why this is me on the screen, well surprise surprise, as I will be part of the U.A Staff starting this year!" All Might exclaimed, "Now onto the results! On the written test, you scored a perfect score!"

Izuku sighed in relief.

"As for the physical portion, you passed with flying colors earning yourself a nice 100 points," All Might said, "That alone would be enough to pass. Especially with the people you rescued! Rescue points were also a deciding factor! You scored 160 points, putting you in the second highest ranking student in the Entrance Exam!"

"Wait... second?" Izuku asked, "Then who got first?"

Kenshi was staring at the letter with a surprised expression. Not only did he get accepted into UA, but he also got first place out of everyone. He turned to his mother. They both started screaming loudly, and he was hugged by his step-dad.

"I'm so proud of you Kenshi!" Winry said, "I knew you'd pass, but getting first place?"

"My dream of being a hero will finally come to pass..." Kenshi said, "I never thought this day would come."

Meanwhile Ochako was hugging her parents while crying tears of happiness. For two reasons. First, for making it into UA, and second, they got good jobs and she was gonna move in with Izuku. Now she would definitely get a chance to confess to-

"Mind your own business Narrator!" Ochako said.

What? Its obvious you wanna fu-

(Please stand by)

Meanwhile in another location, someone was at his office, looking out into the mirror. He looked at an old picture of Yorichi, and another gentleman by them.

"You were such a fool Shigaraki," he said, "We could have ruled the world together. But now it is too late."

Someone approached his quarters.

"Sir, we've found the boy," he stated, "He appears to be attending UA."

The man chuckled.

"It has begun," he said.