Chapter 11: Heroes vs Villains

The first match officially began. Izuku and Ochako entered the building. They were walking around trying to find the room with the computer in it. Izuku heard faint footsteps that were starting to get faster.

"Ochako, get ready," Izuku said.

Ochako nodded.

"SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

Katsuki dashed forward, throwing an explosion at the two. Izuku dodged to the right while Ochako jumped up. She was levitating in the air, much to Izuku's surprise.

"Wow, I guess that training course paid off!" she said with a smile.

"Well, you're full of surprises," Izuku said.

Katsuki looked at Izuku and smirked.

"Lets see this power of yours up close Deku," Katsuki said, "Think you can take me on?"

"I don't think," Izuku said, "I know."

Izuku activated One For All, channeling it throughout his entire body at 20%. Back in the surveillance room everyone else was watching.

"That's kinda low doing a surprise attack," Kirishima said.

"Well it's also a good strategy, to catch the villains by surprise," All Might added.

Katsuki smirked and had explosions ready.

"Don't hold back Kacchan, I can take it," Izuku said.

"Wouldn't have it any other way!" Katsuki said.

Using the explosions, he dashed forward and lunged to Izuku. He then put his hand out throwing an explosion. Izuku dodged to the left. Katsuki turned around and started blasting explosion after explosion. Izuku dodged left and right, barely getting caught in any of the blasts.

"Alright, enough kid stuff," Katsuki said, "Take this!!"

Izuku smirked and put his hands out, stopping Katsuki in place.

"What the-" he said in shock.

Izuku was using his Telekinesis quirk to keep him in place. By moving his hand in a swift motion, he pushed Katsuki into a wall. Katsuki got back up.

"Alright, now its my turn," Katsuki said, "You and round face have some cool upgrades to your quirk I'll give ya that. But I got some upgrades of my own!!"

He channeled an explosion his his right hand and threw it at Izuku. Izuku jumped up and did a few wall jumps before lunging at Katsuki, his right arm channeled with OFA.

"SMASH!!!"

He punched Katsuki hard, sending him flying through many walls. Katsuki got himself back up.

All Might was watching his son.

'My boy. You've grasped the power so well,' he thought, 'You'll be a greater hero than I ever was.'

Meanwhile with Ochako....

Ochako was walking around trying to find the room with the computer. She found it, and Iida practicing some kind of villainous monologue.

It was so funny and she started to laugh.

'He's so serious.'

Iida heard her.

"Uraraka, is that you!?"

"....shit...." Ochako said.

Izuku was running from Katsuki who was hurling explosions at him.