Gender bend pt3

I got enough comments for a part 3. If you need to go back and reread the first two parts I understand, I had to lol.
So here we go.

Lance wakes up next to Keith, a warm smile on his face as he watched his lover sleep soundly.
He pushed a raven strand away and kissed his head.
Keith was so cute when he slept, he was always cute even when he was mad, but his sleeping face was the cutest; so it pained Lance that he had to wake him up.
"Keith, time for breakfast."

"No." He grumbled.

"What if I was breakfast?" He holds in his laughter.

"I'll eat you anytime." He turns over and wraps his arm around Lance's waist, nudging his face into the curve of his neck.
"That's a way to start the morning." Lance smiles.

"I'll bring you breakfast in bed, you won't be able to walk after." Lance twitched as Keith's breath tickled his neck.
"I like the sound of that."
Keith sits up and pins Lance down, not that he would fight back, but it was fun to do.
"I mean it, you're not walking for a while."

"Give it to me, Keith."

It was two hours after Keith brought him breakfast, and Lance still didn't get out of bed.
"Still sore?"

"Yeah, but it was worth it."

"Are you sure? I didn't go too hard?" Keith worried.

"Maybe, but I like it rough. I could always give you the same treatment and you can experience what I'm feeling." He smirks devilishly.

"Nope, I'm the top."

"No fair." Lance pouts. Keith sits on the edge of the bed and plays with his hair.
"Sorry, but you'll never pin me down and give it to me." He gets up and goes to the training deck.
Lance had an idea pop in his head, and once he could walk he was going to execute it.

Another hour and an ice pack later, Lance could walk again.
"Time to talk to pidge."
He found her in her lab, like always.
"Hey pidge, I was wondering if you had anymore of that gender drink."

"Im not letting you be a girl again just to play with boobs." She didn't look up from her paperwork.

"Im not gonna be a girl, but I do wanna play with boobs. Keith's boobs."

"What? Why would you want to make Keith a girl?"

"Because, reasons. You don't need to know. Please can I have the drink?"

"Only if you do my chores for a week."

"Deal."
She hands him the purple elixir and he bounced out her lab with a giddy smile.
"Im sorry Keith." She said softly.

Lance put the drink in a bottle and went to the training deck. Keith was still practicing sword drills and working up a sweat.
"Babe. Take a break." Lance called.

"You're finally walking." He chuckled.

"Yeah, here I thought you'd be thirsty."

"Thanks love." He swigs it down, and now Lance had to wait.
They go back to their room and Keith took a shower, Lance sat on the bed patiently waiting.

"Lance!" The voice was high pitched and he smirks with excitement.
"Why the hell did you give me the gender drink?" She comes out completely naked, boobs bouncing as she huffs out in anger.
"Because, you said I could never top you. And you didn't want to do it when we were both girls."

"So you thought if I was a girl then you could top me."

"Yeah. Keith, baby, I just want to pleasure you the way you pleasure me." He strides over to her and she hits the wall unable to get away.
"Trust me, getting it feels so different than giving it. And I wanna see your face when I wreck you." His voice was raspy and close to her ear, she shivers and it wasn't because she was cold.
"Lance, I feel weird." Her voice was soft, not what Lance was used to hearing but he liked it.
"How so?"