Toys

This just escalated quickly and it hasn't even started yet. First chapter and it's a smutty smut that smells smutty with a hint of lemon. 😎😏 oh yeah let's get started.

It was like any other day in the castle, pidge was playing with her tech, hunk was making food, shiro was with allura and Coran making plans, lance was being lance in a mirror somewhere, and Keith was training. Hunk had called for dinner everyone came except Keith, he was still fighting a robot and was intended to win.

The robot had pinned him to the floor he struggled against the metal beast, chafing his arms from the friction. When a voice called "end training sequence."
He knew who it belonged to.
He laid there out of breath with his eyes closed as he heard footsteps coming towards him.
"Dude, dinner is waiting and you're in here almost killing yourself." Lance said.

"Shut up, I was fine." Keith said as he opened his eyes and stood up.

"Yeah you look fine." Lance said and pointed to the bruises on his arms.

"They'll go away."

"Hey.." Lance stopped himself. He looked to the ground as Keith looked at him.

"What?"

"Nothing, I-let's get some food." Lance lead the way trying to hide his face.

After dinner Keith took a walk to clear his head, but the look that he saw on lances face before he walked away was bothering him. He clearly looked like he wanted to say something.
Keith would never admit to anyone that he had feelings for lance, probably not even to lance himself; because he doesn't think lance feels the same way. Nonetheless he went to his room to talk to him, to see what he was going to say earlier.

"Hey lance." He knocked. He heard a slight noise and opened the door, what he saw was lance on his knees, naked with a dildo up his ass, and a mortified look on his face when he saw Keith standing there. He stood up quickly and pulled out the dildo. "Keith, what- I can explain."
Keith took a step inside and closed the door.
"Please do." He said folding his arms across his chest looking as calm as ever, but on the inside he was screaming.

"I um, well, I'm gonna get some clothes on first." Keith stopped him by grabbing his arm.
"Why? You look good like this." He smiled, something he doesn't do very often and caught lance off guard, he blushed like crazy and looked away.
"Who were you thinking of when you were doing that?"

"Um, no one in particular. Definitely not you, you emo weirdo." He lied, feeling embarrassed for getting caught.
"Oh. Okay, I just wanted to see if you were okay, since you looked like you had something to say earlier. But I'll just let you go back to, that." Keith looked sad, holding his bruised arms close to his chest in a defeated manner and walks towards the door.
"Keith wait, um, are your arms okay?"

"For the most part." He kept his back to lance.
Lance puts a robe on then pats Keith's shoulder.
"I have some cream to help with the swelling."

"Thanks but I'd rather leave, since seeing you like that turned me on, but you obviously don't like me."

"I'm sorry, wait what? You're turned on? By me? You like me?" Lance was blushing like crazy.

Keith smirked and quickly turns around and grabs lance by the chin and press their lips together. Lance hesitated but soon kissed back and grabbed his jacket to get closer.
"You wanted to confess to me on the training deck earlier, right?" Keith said once they were apart.

"Yeah. But I didn't know how you felt."

"It's easy to see now isn't it?" He smirked.

"Yeah."
A fire was set off in lance and he ripped Keith's jacket off and threw him to the bed, kissing and biting his neck. Small moans escape from Keith as lance touched him. Taking his shirt off, lance trailed kisses down Keith's chest to his pants and soon took those off. Once the last piece of fabric was off, lance stood back and took in the wonderful sight of Keith laying naked on his bed.

"Wow, you're beautiful." Lance gushed.
Keith stood up and kissed lance while taking off the robe and grabbing his erect member and started to stroke him.
"Ahh~Keith." He moaned.

"What do you want me to do?" Keith whispered in his ear with a raspy voice.

"F-fuck me." He breathed out. In a flash lance was on the bed and Keith was hovering over him. "I would want nothing more than to hear you scream my name." Keith's eyes filled with lust as he said this and attacked his neck and left a hicky.
"Keith don't leave a mark."

"Too late." His hands travel down and stroke him playing with the precum. Keith put his fingers to lances mouth.
"suck." He said very commandingly. Lance obeyed and savored the feeling of having Keith's half gloved fingers in his mouth. Keith then slides his fingers into lance's hole, he lets out a small moan.
"That dildo did a good job." He takes his fingers out and places his dick against his hole.
"Ready?"

"Yes."

"Beg for it."

"Please Keith give it to me." Lance was panting his face flushed and eyes half lidded as lust took over him. Keith plunged into him, earning a loud moan "oh dios mio."

Keith waited for him to adjust to him and once he got a look he continued to pump into him. Lance was in pure ecstasy, he stares into Keith's eyes burning this moment in his memory.
Keith leaned over and kissed his chest then his lips, he slowed his thrust down to enjoy every movement. Lance let out a whine in disagreement.
"What was that?"

"I want to you to go faster and harder." Lance said with a dirty smirk. Keith's heart almost flew out of his chest when he saw that and pounded into lance at a great speed, noises erupted from both of them.

"Keith, ah, Ahh."

"Don't cum yet, I'm not done with you." Keith slows down, he wanted to make this feeling last.
He went slow but hitting deep, lightly pressing his prostate every time. It wasn't enough to make him cum untouched.
"Don't torture me, please Keith."
He turns him over on his stomach, "stay flat like this." Keith said and pushed back in, this position lance was really tight, it felt amazing for both of them.
"Holy shit, lance."

"Ah, Keith, I want more."

Keith lifts lance's hips, bending his back and plows into him.
Keith was hitting the perfect spot, relentless moans and strings of what could have been words fall from lance's mouth like music.
"Holy shit, lance. Ah, you feel so good."
His raspy voice makes lance tremble, he buried his face in the blankets in attempt to silence himself, but Keith held his arms back behind him, keeping lance up.
"Don't hide it. You sound beautiful."
It wasn't must longer until lance was coming undone, Keith's voice was a powerful thing.
"Oh god, Keith Ahh~."
Lance came but Keith was still thrusting, close to his climax.
"Oh yeah, lance. Ah."

He stayed inside of lance for a moment, until lance whines due to pain. Keith pulls out slowly, making a mess on the bed, he removed the top cover before it could soak to the sheets.
Keith pulled lance close to him once he got back on the bed.
"Lance, I really like you."

"I would hope so, after that." He laughs.

"Will you go out with me?"

"I'd be stupid to say no."
They kiss tenderly then cuddle up and drift off to sleep.

*****bonus*****

Pidge was walking by and had been listening in to the last five minutes. She had a nose bleed after it all.

To people who have read this before, I decided to revamp the chapter a bit. To new readers I hope you enjoyed it. Please enjoy the rest.