Would you rather

It was a quiet day on the ship, everyone seemed pretty bored. They all sat around in the lounge, when lance had an idea.
"Hey let's play a game." He jumped up.

"What kind of game?" Pidge Asked.

"Would you rather."

"Sounds fun how do you play?" Allura was interested.

"You just ask would you rather do this or that. Like would you rather eat a brick or make out with a frog?"

"Eating a brick sounds painful, and I don't know what a frog is but I think it's better than a brick." Allura stated nervously.

"Alright. Who wants to go next?"

"Okay, lance." Said Pidge, "Would you rather spend a night with zarkon or hug coran when he has the slippery?"

"Oh ew. Zarkon is barf on a stick and coran all sweaty would be gross. Ugh I guess coran." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Keith." Lance started, "Would you rather, um, kiss shiro or hunks butt." He smirked.
Keith looked to shiro then hunk and back to lance who was smiling wickedly at him.
"Well who the hell would choose a butt over a face?Shiro obviously." He blushed slightly.

"Allura, would you rather look like female lance for a day or eat corans cooking." Keith hardly looked at her or anyone as he said this.

"Female lance. Coran is a horrible cook."

As the game continued Keith was still feeling awkward but he tried to not show it, sadly for him lance and soon Pidge noticed it. He was staring at Keith enough for her to see his smile and she had an idea.
"Keith would you rather kiss." Pause for dramatic effect. "Slav, or sleep next to lance."
Keith froze and lance blushed then laughed nervously. He didn't say anything he just ran out of the room. That didn't help him now everyone looked to lance with questionable eyes.
"What? Why is everyone looking at me like that?"

"Well lance since Keith didn't answer. Let's have your answer, same thing but with Keith." Said pidge.

"What? Kiss slav or sleep next to Keith?" His eyes went big. If he answers honestly they would know he has a crush on him if not then they would think he would pick Slav over Keith and that's worse. "Um can I pass? Because I can't choose I don't want to."

"Ugh lance this was your game, don't chicken out." Said hunk.

"Fine. I choose Keith only because kissing Slav would give me nightmares." He crosses his arms over his chest and pouts.

Meanwhile Keith sat in his room laying in bed and hugging a pillow with his back against the wall. "Damnit." He pushes his face into the pillow. He didn't want anyone to know he was gay.

They would probably think nothing of it. come on, anyone would choose kissing someone's face over another's butt. Even if that face is male and you are also male. Although he wouldn't mind it if it was lance he would have kissed over hunks butt. Shiro was a dear friend nothing more, but lance; he was a sexy Cuban that lit a fire in Keith's heart. He cursed himself for looking so vulnerable in front of him.

A sudden knock came to the door and broke him from his thoughts.
"Come in." He didn't look up as the figure drew closer to the bed in silence. He feels the bed shift as they sit and finally looks up to see lance. He blushed and put his face in the pillow again.
"Hey, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you out there." His voice was delicate as he said this.
Keith slowly looks up and meets eyes with the Cuban he so desired. Without thinking he reaches for lance and skimmed his fingers across his face. That sent a shiver down his spine and a blush hit Keith's cheeks again. "I'm sorry I don't- I didn't mean to do that." He stuttered.

"Are you sure?" Lance got closer. "You looked at me differently from when I asked mine and when Pidge asked hers. Did you want to say sleep next to me?" He grinned he was beaming with confidence and felt extra flirty.
Keith used the pillow to block his face from getting any closer but lance pushed it down.
"Keithy boy, you're being really shy. How come?"
He didn't say anything he couldn't even look at him. "Keith." He trailed his name off his tongue seductively. "What would you do, if I said I liked you?"
Keith looked at him quickly in shock, and then lowered himself against the wall forever tinted red. "Your joking. You can tell I like you and your just teasing me." He finally spoke and immediately clapped his hand over his mouth wishing the words didn't come out. But they did.

"Keith I can't believe you said it. This is unreal." He smiled from ear to ear.

"Forget what you heard." Keith threaten.

"Oh don't get all tough guy on me now."
Before Keith could do or say anything lance pressed his lips to his.
"I'm not just teasing you." He said once they pulled apart. "I like you too, Keith."
He smiled, something he doesn't do all the time and through lance off guard. "Would you rather go back out there with the others or stay here and kiss me more?" Keith asked.

Lance answered by kissing him passionately and his hands trailed down Keith's sides and pulled him closer until he was on his back with Keith on top. Lips scan over the skin of his neck and hands cupping his ass. "Lance."

"Keith."

Keith sits up, "let's take this slow."

"Right. Would you like to sleep next to me?"

"Yes."
Keith was the little spoon in their cuddle and felt lances breath on his neck and had his arms wrapped around his waist. "Good night, lance."

"Good night, Keith."

Just some fluff this time.