Bad guy AU

Red blade was a notorious king pin, he pushed everything; drugs, guns, military grade weapons, even people. He had hideouts every where in the world, it was difficult for the FBI to find him.
That's where special agent lance McClain comes in, the sharpshooter that never misses and always puts the bad guys behind bars.

"McClain, we have intel that Red blade is somewhere in the LA area. Get a team with you and scout out these check points."

"Yes sir."

Lance was sitting in his undercover car waiting to see if a red corvette comes in or out of the warehouse he was watching. His partner was taking his shift in sleeping and was snoring loudly.
"Dude, can it will ya." He slapped him in the cheek but it didn't faze him, he continued to snore. "Hunk!" He screamed startling him.

"What? Is it red blade, where is he?" He jumped.

"No, but your snoring is annoyingly loud. If he was here then he would totally hear you."

"Sorry I was tired. I can't help my snoring, I don't even realize I do it. Jeez." He sighed and took and sip of water.

"Well stay sharp, this is one of his known hideouts."

The sun had gone down and they sat in the darkness. A car soon made its way into view, it was a red corvette.
"There he is."

"Oh man, should we call it in."

"No I'm getting this guy myself. Well with your help too of course." Lance was determined to make the wall of fame at work, and this bust will get him there.
"How will we know who he actually is? No ones ever seen him." Hunk pulled out the file on red blade, reports and blurry pictures were inside.

"He wears red, lots of it. This is the best picture and it's from behind. He has a freaking mullet. A mullet! Hunk, who has a mullet?" He spazzed.
All of a sudden the window shattered and lance was punched in the face. He was knocked out and hunk got a bag over his head and hands tied by rope.

The ground was hard and cold when they hit it.
"Found these guys in a car outside boss. Been sitting there for a while." Said a deep voice.

"Cops?"

"FBI."

"I see, the small one looks nice, what about big boy?" They take the bag off of Hunk and he tried to be intimidating.

"Let us go now and you'll only spend 80 years in jail."

"As opposed to life in jail? Ha you don't scare me." He slapped hunk hard and made his way to lance. He grabbed his jaw and turned his head over and looked him up and down.
"This one is cute. He could make a good buck. Or, maybe. Yeah I'll keep him." He smiled to himself. "You can put him with the others, they'll be transported tomorrow." He pointed toward hunk.

"Yes sir."

He was left alone with lance, who was still unconscious.
"Hey, sweetheart. Wake up." He lightly pinched his cheek. When that didn't work he slapped him. The Cuban finally woke up in a jump.
"Where am I?"

"Right where you need to be."

"You. You're red blade."

"Yes I am." He smiled.
Lances body felt hot all of a sudden, and then felt the rope around his wrist.
"Let me go."

"Why, So you can take me to jail?"

"Exactly."

"I don't really feel like it. I still have some business to attend to." He grabbed his chin and looked deep into his blue orbs and smiled, which made lances heart beat faster. This guy, was really good looking, if you can look pass the king pin smuggler who probably has blood on his hands, and has done so many horrible things. His jet black hair waved in his face and his eyes reminded lance of lilacs.