Pornstar

Surprise I'm back at it. Hahahahahahaha.
And bless the artist that made this beauty ^^^^
Now get ready for this shit.

"Keith, Shiro needs you at central command."

"Keith, go train the new cadets."

"Mr. Kogane, you better be setting a good example for these cadets."

"Ugh can't I get a break?" Keith huffs as he sits down on the training deck floor. The cadets finally left after Iverson chewed him out in front of them. All day people have been calling for him to do anything and everything, it's been like this since going up in rank at the galaxy garrison. The stress was finally getting to him.

"Okay, lance sharpshooter mcHung on stage."

"I look forward to having lots of fun today." He smiled brightly.
The scene starts with lance hitting on a beautiful blonde in a tight red mini skirt, then a buff stud walks up telling him to fuck off and stay away from his girl.
"Fuck off, Hell yeah I'll fuck off, as long as you both join me."

"Nah man, we don't do that."

"I'll give you a deal, if I can make you both feel real good we keep having this meet up. If you're not satisfied then we can act like it never happened."
The couple stare at each other, then grab lance by the hand and take him back home.

"That's a wrap for today. Good job everyone, beautiful as always." Called the director.

"It was my pleasure to have worked with you two." Lance bowed to his co stars.

"You are such a dork lance, but damn can you really hit it." The girl laughed.

"Thanks, I had practice."

"Hey man I'm right here, don't say I was just practice." The stud acts offended.

"I didn't mean you, cutie." He winked.

After weeks of working none stop, and only getting five hours of sleep, Keith finally has a full two days off. He spent the first 13 hours sleeping like a baby.
When he woke up feeling rejuvenated and fresh, his stomach growled for food.
In the dinning hall it was only him and Shiro eating. Soon Adam joined them, he gave a soft kiss to Shiros head and sat down.
Keith watched their interactions with curiosity but also jealousy, he wished to have someone he could call his own.

After eating, Keith went back to his room and went to sleep more, but he grew frustrated and couldn't.
"Damnit let me sleep." He yelled at the tent in his pants.
With a defeated huff he knew there was only one way to get rid of it. So he pulled out his phone, earphones, and searched pornhub.
"McHung sandwich, sounds interesting." He says as he reads the title and clicks on it.
He skips to the good part, and watches McHung roll a condom onto his massive dick.
"You ready beautiful?" His voice was so smooth like velvet, Keith started to palm himself just from him talking.
As the scene continued to play McHung was giving it to the blonde while taking it from the stud. A very beautiful sandwich indeed Keith thought. His eyes were focused on McHung, the camera angles really helped too, he watched his hips rock back and forth, wishing to be the one plowing into that ass. Or even getting it from him, his name really did fit him, he was definitely hung.
Keith reached his climax early but felt so satisfied with it, he put his phone down, cleaned up then fell back to sleep.

The next day Keith went into town to get some more supplies, or rather that's what he told Shiro. He was really going to a bar, he wanted to absolutely unwind before he had to go back to work.
He nursed a bud light, while taking a shot of vodka. The bartender questioned his drink choice but he didn't care, he liked the taste of bud and vodka.
He hears the chime of the bell as the door opens, too busy making love to the nachos in front of him to notice who walked in.