Rivals turn lovers

Lance was always in the shadows, everyone had something they were good at; Pidge and her tech, shiro being a leader and soldier, hunk and food, Allura was a freaking princess and an awesome fighter, and then Keith, he's good at everything and it annoyed lance that he could never beat him at anything.
Fighting, using weapons, running, climbing, testing senses, you name it Keith was better. But lance tried with all his might to be better, he was going to beat his rival one day.

"That's 20 goals for Keith and 7 for lance." Said hunk.

"You totally cheated." He flails his arms around.

"No you just suck." Keith tied his hair back into a pony tail nonchalantly.

"Alright lets do bowling next. First one to 200."

Pidge had set up a virtual gaming system and you could play anything. Lance wanted to do it all if it meant besting Keith at something.
Keith wasn't scared that he'd fail, he just hated to be challenged by someone who lost at everything, and also loved to defeat him you could say it was his favorite hobby.
They both bowled very well, going neck and neck. Keith had got a spare and was at 120.
Lance was close behind at 117 he just needed to hit a few pins to tie or get higher.

As the ball rolled down the digital lane he clenched his fist with anticipation. The pins explode as they all fall down and the words strike show up.
"Yeah in your face, mullet. I'm in the lead."

"The game isn't over yet." Keith smirked.
And just like the other games Keith won.
lance was getting tired of this mullet emo always winning, then he thought of something.
"No way, how can someone short like you always win?" He got in Keith's face.

"Because you're just a tall dumbass who can't do anything."

"Screw you Keith." He slams his head into the smaller boys bangs. "I know something I can beat you at." He smirked.

"Oh yeah and what's that?" Keith got on his toes and pushed back.
Lance cocked a smile, grabbed his jacket and forced their lips together. It took Keith 5 seconds to process what was happening and when he did he punched lance off of him.
"What the hell what that?" He wipes his lips.

"Ha. You're blushing I win." Lance cheered.

"What? How so?" He got flustered.

"Testing of your emotions, you blushed so I win."

"Who wouldn't blush when they are forced to kiss another person. I was off guard."

"Lance that's not a real test." Allura stated.

"And kind of weird for you to do." Hunk added.
Keith was blushing even more because everyone had seen that happen.
"Awe come on, there was nothing behind it. And why isn't it a real test? He never shows any emotion, so why not test to see if he gets embarrassed or something."

"You're just a sore loser, get over it. I won fair and square." He composed himself back to normal.

"Screw you mullet, I will win one day you'll see." He stomped out of the room.

"Tch." Keith clicked his tongue in frustration. A tint still on his cheeks.

Keith laid in bed staring at the ceiling, his finger traced his lips then he lightly bit them. Lance's lips were still in his mind, they were soft and wet. He clenched his fist and slammed it down on the bed. "Lance." He spoke his name with annoyance.
He got up and went for a walk, as he turns the corner he hits someone causing him to fall down. He rubbed his head and looked to see the one person you didn't want to see.
"Lance. You idiot watch were you're going."