Baby

I got this idea from some fan art. I thought it was sooo freaking cute.

Coran was going through the storage room that hasn't been touched in 10,000 years. He pulled out dusty tools, pieces of things, clothes, scrapes of metal, and many more.
"Wow you guys have a lot weird stuff." Said Lance as he picked up something purple.

"Well this stuff was pretty useful at a time." Coran pulled more stuff out.
"Quiznack. I can't believe we still have galra juice."

"What's galra juice?" Asked hunk.

"A special drink the galra made and would drink all the time. Back when zarkon and king alfor were friends he brought some for a party. I can't believe we still have it."

It was sealed away in a bottle and splashed around as he picked it up.
"I wonder if it's still good." Hunk wondered.

"Keith should try it first. Since he's galra after all." Lance elbowed his shoulder.

"Shut up. I'm not drinking anything. It's 10,000 years old."

"Wine gets better with age, so why not galra juice?" Pidge said.
Hunk decided to take the bottle and try a sip, once the liquid touched his lips he spits it out.
"That's awful, it tastes like butt."

"Oh come now it can't be that bad." Coran took the bottle and sipped. He hummed and licked his lips, "not bad."

"Keith you try it." Coran held it up.

"Ugh, Fine." He took a small sip and enjoyed it and took more. "Wow this is pretty good. But is it alcohol?"

"Oh no, it won't make you drunk."

"Alright." He took it with him and went to the training deck.

After he was done stretching he got his bayard and got ready for the gladiator. "Start training seq.." he lost his voice as he felt a pain in his stomach and kneeled down clenching his gut.

"Keith, are you in here?" Shiro walked in the training deck. He spotted clothes and a small movement under them. When he picked them up a child was there.
"What? K- Keith is that you?"

"S-Shiro." His tiny voice spoke.

"What happened to you?"

"Don't know." His eyes started to water and let out a cry.

"Don't cry, oh jeez." He wrapped his jacket around him and picked him up, "We need allura."

He went to the bridge where everyone was.
"Princess, we need help."

"What is it? Where did that child come from?"

"It's Keith."

"Keith?!" Everyone shouted.

"How did this happen?" Asked Pidge.

"Awe he's so cute." Hunk Said.

"I think it might have something to do with the galra juice." Coran said nervously.

"He drank galra juice?" Allura raised her voice in disbelief.

"I found it in the storage room. He took the bottle."

"Coran, That has aging affects. The galra drank it to look and feel young longer. It only works on them. How much did he drink?"

"The bottle was half empty in the training deck." Said Shiro.

"And with it settling for 10,000 years it must have changed affects." Allura pinched the bridge of her nose with irritation.

"How long do you think he'll be like this?" Shiro Asked as he shifted Keith in his arms.