Soulmate AU

Keith sat under a shady tree during lunch time and enjoyed his lunch in peaceful solitude. Until shiro and Allura invaded his space, standing in his view and holding hands.
"Earth to Keith. You awake?" Shiro waved his free hand in his face.

"Yes I'm awake, I was just wondering." He paused.

"Wondering about what?" Allura continued.

"When I'll find my soulmate, and who it could be."

"Don't worry Keith, you'll find them one day." Shiro proudly stated.
Keith looked at his right forearm and started to trace the tribal looking mark that was there since he was born; his soulmate mark, the other person has the same one and no other person has the same mark.
"So they glow when your soulmate is near you?"

"Yes, and once you meet they stop glowing."

"It glowed once when I was at a concert but stopped and it didn't happen again."

"They must have been near by but got to far away."

"Whatever. I got gym class."

Once he was in the locker room the soulmate talk didn't end, some guys were joyous about who their soulmate was.
"Dude mine is Carley in 3rd year."

"Nice, older girlfriend."

"Hey mines glowing." Someone shouted.

"No way me too."

They walked towards each other.
"Hi. I'm Steve."

"Hi. I'm tony." Their marks stopped glowing.

"Ha, gaaaaayyy." Another boy yelled.
(Haha I couldn't help myself. I had the opportunity and I took it damnit. Stony for the win!!)

Keith groans under his breath as he shuts his locker.
"Hey you're the new kid right?"

"Yeah the names lance."
Keith heard this conversation from the other side of the lockers as he tied his shoe and saw that his mark was glowing.
"What?" He held his arm to his stomach to hide it.
He looked around the lockers and saw the two talking.
"You're gonna sweat with that long sleeve on."

"Estoy caliente. I'm used to the heat." The dark skinned boy strikes a pose and flashes his toothy smile. Keith smirked at him and left before he got caught.

It was dodgeball day and the boys were super excited while the girls groaned and most sat out from the game. Keith had put sweat bands on his arms to hide his glowing mark.
"His name is lance. Nice name."

Lance was on the other team and had a determined look on his face, he was planning on winning.
Many rounds have been played, the teams were tied 10 the next point wins it. Each team had three players left who was going to win.

Keith had been making eye contact with lance and his arm started to tingle. He noticed lance brush his arm and didn't realize someone from the blue team had aimed a ball at him.
"Keith look out." He came back to reality just in time and caught the ball.

"You are out." Called the coach.
Now it was three to two odds in Keith's teams favor.
The tingle turned into burning, as Keith was ready to throw the ball at lance, pain ripped through this arm and the ball went off course and strikes lance in the face instead his body.
"No head shots, Keith your out."

"What the heck mullet head? You should know the face is off limits." Lance shouted.

"My hand slipped, sorry." He held his arm as it still burned. Lance felt the same burning but was too mad at the stinging of his face.

"Hey stop, you call that an apology?" He grabbed his shoulder. The burning stopped.
The boys stare at each other, lance noticed Keith still holding his arm and pulls it towards himself, Keith didn't resist. Lance removed the sweat band to reveal his mark.
"No way." Lance lifted his sleeve to show the same mark, "You're, my soulmate?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Keith blushed.

"Well hello. The names lance." He smiled.

"Heh, Keith." He smiled softly.

  Keith and lance had been dating for three months now and sparks are flying between them. Lance had made a special plan for their anniversary, he was currently in the bathroom getting dressed while Keith sat on the bed waiting patiently.
"Keith are you ready?" He called behind the door.

"Yeah, what are you showing me?"

The door opened to reveal lance stripped down in just a red G-string, draping himself against the doorframe. His finger glides down his torso as he licks his lips, "You like?"
Keith was a lost for words as his jaw dropped to the floor.
"Cat got your tongue?" He walked over to the bed and straddles the speechless boy.

"Lance." He whispered.

"Yes?"

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

"Not so fast big boy, I'm going make you want it more."
He got up and pulled down Keith's pants and threw them.
"Just lay back and enjoy." Lance bobs his head up and down on Keith's member, making sloppy noises and grabbing his thighs.
"Ahh~fuck." Keith moans.

He kissed and licked the tip as he grips the base.
"Lance. If you do that, I'll, ahh~." He let out in his mouth, lance swallowed it all.

"You taste good." He grinned.

"How did you know how to do that?" Keith breathed out.

"Soulmates baby, we were made for each other, so I know just how to please you."
Keith regained strength and pushed up rushing lance against the wall and holding him up by his ass, legs around his waist as he fiercely kissed the Cuban hottie.
"Woah. That was hot." Lance smirks.

"I know what you like too."
He started to kiss and bite his neck earning an eager moan. "Bite me, mark me. Let the world know you own me." He sang out.
He did just that and left a huge hickie, biting very hard. "Ouch too hard."

"Sorry." He kissed and licked the swollen area.

"Keith."
He took him back to the bed and laid him down.

"These look nice on you, but they are covering the best part." His finger brushed against the thin fabric, taking it off, Lance's already erect member sprung up. Keith teased him by kissing the tip and went to finger him.
Lance went to touch himself but got yelled at.
"Nope. No touching. Bad boy, turn over."

"What why?"

"Punishment for touching yourself."
Lance turned over on his stomach and felt his wrist be bound together by rope.
"What the hell really?"

"Yes. Now get ready."
Keith continued to finger him into a moaning mess, and started begging for more.
"Please fuck me."

"What was that?"

"Please Keith, fuck me." He wiggles his ass for more.

"Say my name again."

"Make me."

Keith turned him over to see his face, "you're going to be screaming it soon enough."
He poured lube all over his erection and pressed into lance, slowly going in letting him adjust and then pumped at a steady pace.

He soon turned him over again and untied him and plowed into him. "Oh fuck." Lance cries out in pure pleasure. Lance started to twerk and Keith loved every minute of it.
"Fuck, lance."

"Ahh~Keith."
Keith laid back as lance rode him, bouncing and twerking with a dirty grin that made Keith thrust upward. "Ahh~Keith."

"Say it again."

"Keith~ahh Keith."

"Your voice is heaven to me, keep saying my name with that sexy voice."

"K-Keith." His breath unhinged.

"Keith more, give me more."
He picked him up without pulling out laying him down and thrusting at fast speeds, sending lance into ecstasy euphoria.
"Oh Keith~Keith, keeiitth~"

They release at the same time and Keith collapsed onto him.
Breathes unhinged, panting, and sweat dripped from them as they got up to clean off.
"I love you." Lance kissed his chest as he cuddled up to him.
"I love you most." Keith nestled his face into his hair.

**delicious. I enjoyed writing this. I hope you enjoyed reading. **