Chapter 2

Fuck

I can't be a little.

I have to take care of my mom and make sure she doesn't burn down the house. Im charge of paying all the bills so who's gonna pay if I'm gone?

I have to leave now. I go to stand up and leave but the doctor steps in front of me.

"Where do you think your going little one?" The doctor asks. "We have to wait for the adoption agency to come and pick you up."

Excuse me.

"What adoption agency?" I question. I've never heard about an adoption agency.

"Well everyone that is classified as a little is taken to an adoption agency to learn how to be little. You'll get to play and color with other littles until you eventually get adopted by a caregiver. It's how I adopted my little boy." He tells me like he's talking to a child. He grabs my hand and rubs soft circles trying to comfort me.

"Oh... So I can't go home or still work at my jobs?" I ask him nervously.

"I'm sorry hun, but littles don't work and need to have a caregiver 24/7 to take care of them. Someone from the agency should be on their way now to take you to your house and get your things shortly." The doctor tells me

I have to get out of here now. The doctor leaves and in comes a young looking woman in scrubs. She quietly starts to clean up the room while glancing at me every few seconds. I know she's probably in here to make sure I don't leave.

Mentally Im building a master plan in my head to escape. I can't leave my home to be taken to god knows where while being treated like a child.

"Can I use the bathroom, please?" I say as innocently as I can. She seams a little young so hopefully I can trick her easily.

"Of course honey, do you need any help?" She asks in a high pitched voice like she talking to a baby and acting like I'm incapable of doing simple tasks.

"No thanks." I say sweetly. I have to keep up the act or they'll suspect something.

She leds me to the bathroom and waits outside the door. Ughhhh it's gonna be harder to escape if she's right there the whole time. Once I'm done I go to wash my hands when I hear the woman get called away by another doctor.

"Alright Sam, I have to leave but I'll be right back, ok?" The young woman said me. I respond back while trying to hide the huge smirk on my face. I know that there will never be a better time to escape then now.

Leaving the bathroom I look for the stairs along the hallway and climb down them as fast as I can. I make sure to look down the stairs to check if anyone is there guarding the stairs. Once on the last floor I crack the door open ever so slightly to scope out the area.

I see a woman and a man go up to the front desk. They have on these blue and white uniforms and when I look really close I see in big bold print 'Littles Academy' written on the front.

Shit.

They're probably here for me. I need to get out here as fast as I can without anyone seeing me. I see the front desk lady point to the elevator while talking to the man and the woman and they walk towards it. Once they are out of view I head out the door keeping my head down trying not to draw attention to myself. Pushing the doors open to exit the building I take a deep breath. I look at the time to realize i don't have much time to make it to the bus that's about to leave so I run as fast as my little legs will take me. The bus driver was just about to close the doors but I managed to slip past them just in time.

As I sit down I really start to think about everything. I can't be a little. I don't act like a child or even want to be one. Im an adult that has a ton of responsibility that I can't abandon. I didn't even get to graduate high school because I was to busy working two jobs. Im happy where I am.