Chapter 9

"Cmon Sammy, it'll be fun" Amelia says as convincing as she can. Sam is currently on the ground throwing a huge tantrum because today will be her first day of class. And knowing that Amelia wont be there with her might as well be the worst thing in the world.

Sam continues to stomp her foot and cry as loud as she can trying to get her point across that she absolutely does not want to go.

Amelia decides to take a seat and let it play out know that this is the first big tantrum she's seen from Sam while she was in little space.

After a couple of minutes when Sam looked at Amelia and wasn't getting the reaction she wanted she proceeded to grab a toy robot and throw it at the wall braking it. That is when Amelia knew she needed to step in.

"Samantha, that is not how you treat your things. Go pick it up" Amelia said sternly. She has let this fit go on long enough.

Amelia thought Sam would maybe calm down but instead she threw herself on the floor kicking her feet in the air while screaming.

That was the last straw for Amelia. She's dealt with many tantrums from all kinds of littles and knows werewolves are notorious for having the biggest fits of all but that is not an excuse.

Sam begins to thrash when she feels Amelia's hands under her armpits picking her off the ground. Amelia brings the girl over to a small corner in the room and makes her stand facing the wall.

The little immediately tries to fall to the ground to continue her outburst but realizes she can't move. Her face is stuck staring at the wall as her feet are planted to the floor. Amelia may have used a little magic in order to keep Sam still knowing the girl would have just continued to throw a fit.

"Sammy, you will face the wall for ten minutes and every time you whine or scream I will add another minute." Amelia said lowering her voice a few octaves to show just how serious she is.

Sam began to calm down slightly but was still crying softly as she looked at the wall. It pained Amelia to her the small girls sniffles and cries desperately wanting to take the little in her arms but she knew she had to remain strong and wait.

When the timer finally went off Amelia lifted the spell on the girl and soon felt Sam hugging her torso for dear life. Amelia waisted no time picking her up and sitting her in her lap.

She knew she needed to talk to the girl but waited a few minutes to comfort her. Sam's head goes into the caregivers neck wanting nothing more than to hide from the world. Amelia takes a big whiff of Sam's hair loving the smell more than anything.

"Love, do you know why I put you in the corner?" Amelia pulls Sam's head from her neck making them face to face. Sam initially fussed and tried to move back but when she realized it was futile a pout formed on her lip.

"C-Cause I was bad" Sam said bursting into a fresh set of tears.

"Ohhh baby, you weren't bad you just had a lot of big feelings and did something bad. But you took your punishment so well." Amelia said softly to the girl as she wiped her snotty nose and tear stained cheeks. "You're such a good girl"

"I a-am" Sam said in between a sob. The woman's heart broke into two hear those words. She hates how broken Sam is but she's going to do everything in her power to make her little girl happy.

The two cuddle for a couple more minutes before Amelia sits Sam on the bed going over to the closet and picks out a pair of jeans and a green hoodie. Walking back over to the girl she takes off her onesie and changes her diaper to a pull-up. Amelia has noticed Sam has been using her protection a lot more lately probably because Sam is truly regressing.