Chapter 3

Benny ⬆️

Benny ⬆️

3rd person POV-

"We've got to get you changed out of these nasty clothes and into something a little more age appropriate." Amelia states more to herself than to Sam knowing the girl will protest to anything she does.

Amelia sets down the little girl in her arms and swiftly moves to the closet. It's not long before Amelia hears the sound of a doorknob being twisted over and over. She looks back at Sam who is still desperately trying to open the door. She even goes as far as to put a foot on the wall beside the door for leverage as she pulls the doorknob as hard as she can.

"Sam, it's baby proofed it's not going to open." Amelia says as she goes back to skimming through all of the clothes knowing Sam won't be able to escape. Sam let's out a defeated sigh and decides to look around the room for any other possible escape routes.

As Sam is routing around the room Amelia comes out the closet holding some green overalls and a white t-shirt with the logo of the littles academy on the front.

All littles have a certain uniform that must be worn and for the littles in the west wing the uniforms include all green clothing while the other more behaved and adjusted littles wear a blue uniform. All littles in the west wing must wear those specific colors to make it easier for the teacher to keep an eye on them more.

Amelia goes over to the changing table to grab a pull up that she know Sam is most definitely going to fight her on. She puts all of the items on the bed so she can go grab the girl currently trying to open a window that is impossible to open.

Amelia picks Sam up from her armpits, ignoring the protest and sits her on the bed. "We gotta get you changed sweets. So can you lift up your arms for me?" Amelia asks the sulking girl. Sam doesn't move instead she clamps down her arms marking it ten times more difficult to get her shirt off.

Amelia sighs as she gets up and pressed a red button next to the door. Only a couple minutes pass when a huge woman walks in the door. You can tell she's a werewolf just by the size of her. Full blooded werewolf are definitely the biggest species compared to all the others.

"Thanks for coming Angie. I need a little help getting this stubborn one dressed." Amelia says to the woman. Angie approaches Sam as her fight or flight response kicks in and she bolts for the door. In no time Angie has managed to grab a wiggling Sam and has her pinned down to the mattress.

"What the fuck! Let go of my you giant gorilla ass bitch!!" Sam practically screams as she thrashes around in Angie's hold trying desperately to bite, kick, or punch.

Angie looks up at Amelia shocked by Sam behavior. Usually littles are more scared and shy, not saying Angie hasn't come across some difficult littles before but Sam definitely might have the most colorful language sees seen.

Amelia proceeds to lift Sam's shirt leaving her bare chested. One thing about littles is the never really go through puberty. They don't develop breast, grow much body hair and even stay on the shorter side. It's usually the first sign of a little but was probably ignored in Sam's case due to her being so malnourished and neglected.

Amelia frowns at how skinny Sam is, She can see her ribs and hip bones poking through her skin. She proceeds to take off Sam's shoes, jeans, and boxers leaving her completely bare and vulnerable. Sam who is on the edge of tears screams as loud as she can which eventually turn into full blown crying.

"Shhhhh it's ok little puppy." Angie whispers in Sam's ear. She calms down just enough for Amelia to put on her pull-up, overalls, and shirt as quick as possible. Sam who is utterly exhausted at this point leans back against Angie as she cry's.

"Ohhhhh hunny, it's ok we're all done." Amelia tells Sam as she wipes away the tears from Sam's face.

Sam who is utterly humiliated doesn't even try to fight Amelia as she picks her up. She know that no matter how hard she fights it's no use. She'll always get overpowered in the end.

"What do you say we get some food in that belly of yours? It's dinner time and I'm pretty sure it's spaghetti tonight." Amelia asks the the girl currently hiding away in her neck. Sam doesn't respond knowing she doesn't have any choice in the matter.

Amelia exits the room with a very cranky Sam in her arms as she walks towards the cafeteria down the hall. Entering the room filled with about 5 littles all dresses in green and teachers helping them all eat their food. This cafeteria is much smaller than the main one. This one is for new arrivals or for more defiant littles like Sam. Most littles are usually accepting of their classification and happy to live carefree life's while a few tend to be more resilient.

Amelia sat down with a squirming Sam in her lap as one of the lunch crew brought over a plate of spaghetti. Twirling the food on a baby fork Amelia brings the delicious food to Sam's mouth only for her to turn her head the last second.

"Sammy, you can either eat it now or I'll be forced to get the high chair." Amelia said with a sigh. She new having to put Sam in the high chair would cause a meltdown she was trying to avoid but if Sam didn't eat she would have no other choice.

Sam looked over to the corner with a row of high chairs all having many straps to keep you immobile. She knew that would be ten times more degrading than being in Amelia's lap getting fed. Reluctantly she opened her mouth and Amelia got a fork full of spaghetti to feed to the girl. Sam couldn't help the moan that escaped her mouth as she chewed on the spaghetti. Since she was a child she only was able to eat microwaved or canned food seeing as her mother never bothering to cook.

Sam finished her plate quickly even after being told to slow down and chew more by Amelia who was scared she'd choke. Amelia grabbed a baby wipe from the table to wipe down the little girl covered in red sauce. Once all cleaned the girls cheeks were red for a different reason.

Standing up with the girl repositioned to her hip Amelia walks out the cafeteria to the shared bathroom. Sitting the girl on the sink she grabs a dinosaur toothbrush and some toothpaste. Slathering the toothbrush in toothpaste Amelia hands the brush to Sam to clean her teeth. Once all done Sam and Amelia continue on with their nighttime routine. Things were going well up until it came to changing her pull-up and putting on a onesie. Sam fought tooth and nail by thrashing her body making it impossible to change her.

Luckily Angie came in to help out Amelia by holding down a now sobbing Sam. Amelia quickly grabs Benny the dinosaur in hopes of soothing the girl.

Sam hastily takes the comfort item clutching it to her chest as her crying has calmed down to the occasional sniffle.

Angie lays Sam in bed and turns on the nightlight illuminating the room and providing some much needed comfort while Amelia takes the covers to tuck Sam in.

"If at any point in the night you need an adult press that red button next to the door and someone will come get you. Sweet dreams little one." Amelia says to Sam as she gets up to leave but not before kissing Sam's forehead. Sam responds by wiping her forehead immediately out of pure defiance.

The door closes with two clicks after both women leave the room leaving a very tired Sam. No matter how hard Sam wants to search the room for a way to escape she can't seem to get herself out the comfortable bed. Slowly closing her heavy eyelids against her will Sam falls asleep needing all the energy she can get to be difficult tomorrow.