Chapter 7

The two survived a week at the facility with only a couple meltdowns here and there. Sam was currently in the media room on Amelias lap with a couple other littles all watching wall-e. Sam has decided that the movie is her current favorite movie of all time and asks Amelia constantly to watch to movie.

The two have been inseparable as Amelia is only allowed to leave for a couple of minutes before Sam has a full blown tantrum, but she can't help it. Sam can't remember the last time someone took care of her like Amelia has and is growing attached to the woman. Amelia has taken note of Sam's clinginess and can't help but feel the same way as the girl. The little has Amelia wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even know it.

Sam who has barely blinked not wanting to miss anything hasn't noticed Amelia watching her the whole movie. Occasionally Amelia will take a big inhale smelling Sam's head, or start to grip the girls waist tighter. Once the movie was over Sam turned around meeting Amelia loving gaze with her big wide innocent eyes "again".

"No more baby, we need to get you to bed it's bedtime." That only got a groan out of the little girl."but I'm not tired" the girl tried to argue hoping she'd get to stay up later.

"You say that every night and every night you fall asleep before I can finish your bedtime story." Amelia has also been putting sleeping pills in her bottle knowing the girl has been struggling sleeping through the night. A couple of days ago Sam had pushed the red button 7 times that night and every time Amelia would have to put her back to bed and after a long night Amelia had finally fallen asleep in Sam's bed with the girl on top of her. After the second night and the pure exhaustion coming from both of them Amelia had asked Dr.Raven for some sleeping pills. So when Amelia makes Sam's bottle for the night she puts a nice dose in so they both can get the sleep they need.

Amelia carried the sulking girl to her room and put her down. She immediately ran to her favorite companion and started talking about her day to the green dinosaur. With the flick of Amelia's wrist a bottle appeared in her hand as she walked over to Sam." Go pick out a book love." Sam ran over to the bookshelf to scan her options finally deciding on The Berenstain Bears. She ran over to Amelia to hand her the book as Amelia gave Sam the bottle. It was tough the first couple of days getting Sam to actually drink from it, but with some convincing she finally took the bottle. Sam was growing addicted to the sweet milk inside and happily drank from the bottle as she got comfortable sitting in between Amelia's legs as her back was pressed against her front. Amelia started the book while Sam drank her bottle and not even halfway though the book Sam was asleep. She adjusted the girl on the bed sticking a pacifier in her mouth and kissing her forehead before leaving the room.

Amelia pulled out her phone going to her contacts. "Hi love" Amelia smiles at the sound of her wife. She missed her dearly after being away from her for a week. The two lived busy lifestyles with Amelia's job of catching and taking care of littles, Rory on the other hand was an alpha of one of the biggest packs on the east coast. The academy was around four hours from the house that they shared but with Rory and Amelia being gone most of the time the house was hardly ever used. Both the woman were caregivers and have just been waiting for the right moment to leave their jobs and stay home to have the perfect family.

"Hi love. I miss you! How has the pack been?" Amelia blurts out. She's been in love with her wife for 70 years and she still makes her giddy.

"It's been good." There was a long pause from Rory after that though. "So good I've... thought about- stepping down as alpha." That statement shocked Amelia she thought that Rory wasn't going to be ready to step down for a couple more decades.

"Wow, I must say im surprised. I thought both were gonna stay for a couple more years but if that is your decision I will always support you." Amelia has been supporting Rory since the moment they met when they were still young and stupid all the way to when Rory was named alpha. The love they both share for each other doesn't have words. "Thank you love. I was actually thinking I'd come up and visit you in a couple of days. Maybe I can finally meet that little that has been giving you so much trouble and keeping you away from me."