01

In a building adorned in pristine white, with only a few rooms painted differently, a man named Park Seung-ho, in his middle age, casually puffs on his cigarette as he observes his distressed nephew, Kim Taehyung.

Seung-ho's heart has turned black and cold, impervious to Taehyung's desperate pleas. Regardless of what the young boy says, his words merely pass by like a gentle breeze.

"U-Uncle! P-Please! You promised me that I wouldn't have to do anything like this! Please, Uncle! I can't bear it!"

Despite Taehyung's begging and pleading, Park Seung-ho remains indifferent. He reclines on the couch, fixing his gaze upon Taehyung, who sits on the floor, anxiously rubbing his hands together, begging not to let him have sex with the client.

Seung-ho leans forward and. roughly grabs Taehyung's chin, says. "Taehyung, that's what I said before you reached 20. Now, you're already 22. Looking so beautiful and seductive, there is a long line waiting to get a taste of you."

Taehyung's body trembles, and he vigorously shakes his head. "N- no.. no.. Please, uncle! J- just this! I'll do anything except this. Please don't do this to me!"

Tears stream down like a waterfall, but they can't reach the cold heart of the man who sees his nephew as a mere tool for his own benefits.

Using his big and rough hand, Seung-ho runs his fingers through Taehyung's long black hair.

Since being captured at the age of 15, Taehyung hasn't had a proper haircut, except for occasional trims to keep his hair from growing too long. Now, it almost reaches his hips.

Seung-ho pats on Taehyung's cheek and says, "Remember, Taehyung, you're the most important and SPECIAL HUMAN SPECIMEN. No matter how many human specimens we make, none can compare to yours.

So, just make sure you perform your duties excellently, or else... well, you know what I'm capable of doing to your parents' home." Taehyung's body stiffens, frozen in fear.

A smirk creeps across Seung-ho's face. He is well aware of how much Taehyung cherishes the house - a place that holds countless memories of his departed parents.

There was a time when Taehyung dared to defy Seung-ho's orders, but the consequences were devastating.

Seung-ho casually set fire to an entire photo album containing precious moments shared by Taehyung and his parents.

As if that weren't enough, he commanded his men to turn the house upside-down, leaving no corner unturned. Since then, Taehyung has never dared to rebel again.

The thought of losing the only cherished possession he has left is unbearable, a constant reminder of the power Seung-ho holds over him.

"Be obedient, my dear boy. For the first time, pain may be intense, but over time, you'll start to find pleasure in it. Don't worry. I'll make sure they handle you with care. Once you've experienced it with three or four people, you'll get used to it."

Tears continue to stream down Taehyung's face as he trembles uncontrollably. His relentless sobs leave him short of breath. His nose is red and runny, evidence of his relentless weeping.

Seeing the unsightly scene, Seung-ho frowns. "Take him away and clean him. Give him the usual clothes."The usual clothes: a big and loose white shirt that falls to his knees and a fitted boxer that will hug his plump ass tightly.

Prof. Choi, who has been silently witnessing the entire scene, musters the courage to cautiously approach Seung-ho after Taehyung has been forcefully dragged out of the room. Concern lies on his face as he addresses Seung-ho.