03

"Sometimes, the most unexpected acts of kindness can come from the most unlikely of places."

FLASH-BACK

Taehyung manages to safely escape the building, dragging the overweight hostage along with him. They continue moving further away from the building, entering a less crowded area of the city.

The nighttime and the location as in result the streets are barely populated at this late hour, and only a few passing cars drive by. However, none of them show any interest or stop to inquire about what is happening.

After approximately 15 minutes of walking, Taehyung is mentally and physically exhausted. Realizing that he cannot continue dragging the fat man with him.

He makes the decision to abandon the fat man behind and find a way to save himself. Determined to find help, Taehyung plans to locate the nearest police station or a crowded area where he can seek help and ensure his safety.

The fat man remained muffled in the dark, his mouth still gagged with socks and his hands tied behind his back. Taehyung has no time to care for the fat man.

He sprinted as fast as his legs could carry him, never once glancing back. His sole focus was on putting as much distance as possible between himself and the danger that lurked behind him.

But too bad for him, his escape was short-lived. As he reached a junction, a black range rover pulled up in front of him. Inside the vehicle, three imposing figures stared at him with an intensity that sent shivers down his spine.

Taehyung's heart sank as he recognized that these individuals had been hired by his own uncles, tasked with the mission of capturing and returning him against his will.

Ignoring the pain in his feet, Taehyung continues to run again. He is already out of breath, but the fear for his life pushes him to keep going. Taehyung chooses a narrow path way, hoping to make it difficult for them to chase him by the car.

They would have to step out of the car and chase him by legs own their own.

Taehyung's heart races as he continues to run, gasping for breath. His plea becomes a desperate mantra, 'Please... let there be people... please...' He clings to the hope that the bright lights ahead signal the presence of people.

Longing for the sight of a bustling crowd that would help his by discourage the mens from doing any harm to him.

Gasping for air, Taehyung can hear the menacing footsteps of the mans chasing after him growing louder and closer.

Fear grips his heart as he desperately searches his surroundings for any possible way for escape. Every fiber of his is being consumed by the need to escape and avoid getting capture at all costs.

Panic surges through his veins as he desperately turns to the right, But his heart sinks as his eyes meet with a heart-wrenching sight-A DEAD END. A path that leads nowhere.

The harsh truth hits him hard, and he can't hold back his tears as he feels completely helpless.

There's no way he can turn back as the mans are already blocking the entrance of the alley. With sinister smiles on their faces, they slowly approach him. Taehyung stumbles backward, his back pressing against the cold concrete wall.

"N-no... pl-please... just let me go..." he pleads through his tears. As he's already crying uncontrollably.

"Damn. No wonder the Boss threatened to kill us if we didn't bring him back. Even seeing him crying face turns me on." A bulky and tanned guy says, licking his lips while staring at Taehyung with lustful eyes.