10

It's been a full week since Yoon-gi and his husband, Jimin, had enjoyed a delightful dinner at the Jeon Mansion. Taehyung had seized the opportunity to showcase his culinary skills, leaving a thoroughly long lasting impression on Jungkook's close ones.

As planned, Yoon-gi's father, Mr. Min, arrived at the meeting with a representative from the Zen Organization. Haneul Corp. sure worked hard to create an appearance of a "normal" investment proposal. 

The meeting took place in a high-class restaurant located on the top floor of a luxurious five-star hotel.

Mr. Min arrived 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled meeting time, accompanied by his assistant, who was privy to the true purpose behind the facade.

"Apologies for the delay," a man in his 40s spoke from behind.

Mr. Min tilted his head, then rose from his chair. "No need to apologize. I arrived early. Please, take a seat." He cast a quick, assessing glance over the other man once-over.

"Hello, I'm Min Jeong, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of  Haneul Corporation," Mr. Min extended his hand.

The other party shook his hand. "I'm Park Seung-ho , Executive Director of Zen Organization."

Mr. Min inquired, "Would you like to start with a meal or dive right into business?"

"Very well, let's dive into business first. We can enjoy our meal afterward," Seung-ho replied. The four of them ordered drinks and proceeded with their primary agenda.

Seung-ho carefully flipped through the enticing proposal in his hand, repeatedly shifting his gaze between Mr. Min and the proposal, clearly astonished.

Seung-ho feigned a cough to mask his surprise. "Mr. Min, may I inquire about the sudden interest of Haneul Corp in investing in our company? Typically, Haneul Corp has focused on the hotel, tourism, and food and beverage industries. So, why this sudden shift towards our pharmaceutical company?"

Jeong flashed his trademark business-friendly smile. "Our company believes it's time to diversify our portfolio and explore new horizons. After years of operating in a similar niche, we're eager to venture into uncharted field, and we see the pharmaceutical sector as the most promising choice."

Seung-ho's lips quirked slightly as he returned his gaze to the proposal.

Their aim is to create something called "Pharma Foods." You might have heard in the news about how the food you eat can affect your health. This term has gained significant attention in the media due to the growing connection between people's health and their dietary choices. 

What they aim to accomplish is the innovative expansion of pharmaceutical products into food items, ones that are scientifically proven to offer health benefits that go beyond just providing basic nutrition.

Well, that idea a step further. They're working on making food that has special ingredients, kind of like medicine, that can make you even healthier.

These special foods aren't just limited to human consumption; companies are also exploring the development of pharmaceutical-grade foods for the veterinary market, they're also looking into making high-quality, healthy foods for animals like pets.

Haneul Corp's hotels and restaurants are a top pick for tourists worldwide. If Zen Organization partners with them, it means foreigners from all over the globe will indirectly learn about Zen Organization.

The proposal shows that Zen Organization stands to gain more benefits. They just need to make special health foods for Haneul Corp. to promote. That's all Hanuel Corp. is asking for, but in return, they'll offer many unique advantages.