02

Hey there, lovely readers! 🌟📚

Share your thoughts! 💬✨

Your voice matters! Share your thoughts, feelings, and reactions in the comments.🌟📚💕

Don't be shy! Your feedback is invaluable. Comment away, my amazing readers! 🚀💬❤️

-------------------

In the main meeting room, the CEOs of two important and big companies are trying to form an alliance.

The CEO of Jeon Group, Jeon Jungkook, is carefully listening to a presentation from Lee Corp., which really wants to partner with Jeon Group.

Jeon Group had previously invested in one of Lee Corp.'s projects. Now, with Lee Corp.'s growth and success, they see the benefit of forming an alliance with Jeon Group.

This alliance with such a big group would indirectly boost their reputation and make customers more confident in their company.

Jungkook has a slight dislike for Lee Kwang, the CEO of Lee Corp. He sees him as a cunning individual who is always up to something. In fact, Kwang went as far as getting his daughter to approach Jungkook.

A dish that has been served needs to be eaten, so Jungkook had a one-night stand with her. But, no matter whom he slept with, Jungkook had Three Rules that he never breaks.

As a wealthy playboy, Jungkook always had plenty of options for sexual partners. Whether they were male or female, as long as they were willing to spread their legs, he'll do it with them. However, he strictly follows his
Rule 1: only ONE TIME.

He didn't want to get entangled in useless feelings and emotions that would bring him trouble. Besides, if he ever wants to settle down in a stable relationship, he certainly wouldn't choose someone from his casual One-Time Fucks.

Back in the meeting room, despite his personal dislike for Lee Kwang, Jungkook maintains a professional demeanor and decides to give him and Lee Corp. the opportunity to present their proposal.

He understands that if the proposal is promising and beneficial for his company, there is no harm in considering and accepting it.

After the presenter finishes, all eyes shift towards Jungkook, eager to hear his decision. Jungkook, as the CEO, takes his job seriously and carefully examines the proposal.

He looks at all the details to make sure he fully understands them. He wants to evaluate how it will affect his company and make the best decision for Jeon Group.

With a meticulous mindset, he analyzes the proposal's details, considering its potential impact on Jeon Group from various angles.

Once he's done, he looks at the director and manager of Jeon Group.

"So, what do you guys think?" he asks.

One manager says, "It's a solid proposal, and we should consider accepting it."

Another manager suggests, "However, certain parts need to be modified before acceptance."

Jungkook nods and turns to the person sitting closest to him, Min Yoon-gi, the director and his best friend. Being a man of few words, Yoon-gi nods twice, conveying his agreement.

"Alright, in that case, there are a few things that need some changes. Once the modifications have been made, I'll give my approval," Jungkook states firmly.

He proceeds to outline the specific adjustments he expects the other party to make based on his conditions.

Jungkook's gaze then shifts towards the representatives from Lee Corp., signaling that he expects their cooperation in implementing the requested modifications.