06

Today marks Taehyung's first day of homeschooling, and his nerves are running high as a mixture of excitement and nervousness fills his heart.

It has been years since he last attended school, and the thought of being a slow learner weighs heavily worries him. He fears that the teacher might give up on him and abandon the idea of teaching him altogether.

However, both Aunty Ji-hye and Jungkook are by his side, showering him with constant encouragement, assuring him that everything will turn out alright and that they believe in his abilities. 

Taehyung attempts to make some preparations by reading certain sections to familiarize himself with the material, but he finds it difficult to absorb much. All those words and numbers remain unfamiliar to him.

"Stop worrying. I've already informed the tutor about your situation, and he understands it. He will approach you as if you were a newborn baby who knows nothing." Jungkook playfully teases, causing Taehyung to pout.

As the tutor was scheduled to arrive at one in the afternoon. The clock struck one, and Jungkook hurriedly made his way home during his lunch break to ensure that he would be present for Taehyung's first lesson with the tutor.

He wanted to provide support and reassurance to him, knowing how nervous he must be. Jungkook eagerly waits for the start of the lesson, ready to assist in any way he could.

Afterward, he will return to his office. Jungkook gently caresses Taehyung's hair and says, "Okay, let's head downstairs. Your tutor will be arriving soon." Taehyung nods and follows him to the living room.

After approximately 10 minutes, a man dressed in a black shirt and pants arrives. He greets them with a playful tone, saying, 

"Well, well, if it isn't Mr. Fuckboy! Who would've guessed that the notorious ladies' man himself would come knocking on my door, asking for my help? It seems like the world is turning topsy-turvy!" The man teases, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Jungkook rolls his eyes in response. Jackson Wang, a professional homeschool tutor is known for his expertise in teaching wealthy or VIP children who prefer to keep a distance from their peers or other teens.

He is habitual in dealing with snobbish attitudes but doesn't mind as long as he fulfills his duties and gets paid handsomely.

While Jungkook couldn't care less about him, he just hoped Jackson would take Taehyung's situation seriously.

Jackson glanced around the hall, his eyes scanning for the elusive boy. "Alright, where's this mysterious boy that you were talking about?" he asked, his curiosity gets best.

"Quit acting like a clown, Jackson. You're starting to resemble a monkey." Jungkook says dryly as he made his way from the front door to the living room. "Taehyung, come here." he calls out.

Jackson's eyes bulges out as he lays eyes on him. "Wow! Holy f**k! He's so pretty!" His initial excitement quickly subsides as he notices Jungkook's icy glare, causing him to sheepishly grin in response.

Jungkook steps in, introducing the two. "Taehyung, this is your tutor, Jackson Wang. Jackson, meet Kim Taehyung." He says, minimizing the gap between them.

"Hi, Taehyung!" Jackson greets cheerfully, reaching out his hand. Taehyung happily shakes it.

"Hello, Mr. Wang." Taehyung greets back politely. 

However, Jackson waves his hand in a dismissive manner and says, "Don't call me Mr. Wang, it makes me feel old. Just call me Jackson." 

Taehyung responds with a smile, "Hello, Jackson."